The Reef Tank banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Summer speaks to us in different ways than other seasons. A reminder of fullness and grace, rest and beauty, sweetness and abundance.

What are your inspirations this summer?

·
Shark..but a friendly one
15,381 Posts
OOOooohhhhhhh I AM A SUMMER 'WHISPERER'.....I love summers! All the wonderful opportunities for summer fun aside, it is my big window of opportunity to bring grooviness and fellowship to others. I open up our music venue, as well as almost a constant grilling session, and activities to encourage folks to explore things they've always wanted to but were too afraid to try. Dollars to doughnuts you stop by for some ribs or a burger......before Ya know it, you'll probably be joining in with the 'band'. ALWAYS room for the next new Friend.
Hack

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
For me, summer speaks of hot. The older I get the less i like summer here.
I can certainly understand :)

OOOooohhhhhhh I AM A SUMMER 'WHISPERER'.....I love summers! All the wonderful opportunities for summer fun aside, it is my big window of opportunity to bring grooviness and fellowship to others. I open up our music venue, as well as almost a constant grilling session, and activities to encourage folks to explore things they've always wanted to but were too afraid to try. Dollars to doughnuts you stop by for some ribs or a burger......before Ya know it, you'll probably be joining in with the 'band'. ALWAYS room for the next new Friend.
Hack
Some of the best memories are made in flip-flops.

·
Shark..but a friendly one
15,381 Posts
.......Power to the Flip Flops!
Hack

·
Administrator
46,687 Posts
I am looking forward to summer, I can't take the cold damp winters like I used to. I deal with heat better than cold, prolly my time working in a steel mill. Jeff knows how hot that can get ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts