The Reef Tank banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Wisdom Teeth

I waited until 3 years ago to get mine out (I am 47). It wasn't a big deal for me since they were not impacted.....but definitely not a fun way to spend vacation !

Hope you feel better soon so you can enjoy your week off...

xrobbx03 said:
well a long overdue vacation from work has finally arrived. Taking a week and a half off paid =). But unfortunately my vacation started with oral surgey this morning having my wisdom teeth out.:mad:

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks everyone. I actually felt alot better las night the same day as i got them out. I have the stiches that dissolve and most of them are gone already and i am no longer in pain just have that huge hole feeling in my mouth.

For my vaca i have a few thing planned. First off my car is going to be in a car show august 27th so i will be doing alot of odds and ends on the car to get it ready like finishing up some custom work and painting some things in my engine. But at the beggining of the week im going up to salem, nh to arlington pond to relax and do some fishing then heading up to maine at the end of the week for some camping, more fishing, jet skiing and 4 wheeling.

Best part about all this is that after the vaca is ova i go back to work for a week then im on another paid week vacation the last week in august before i have to start back up at aschool.

·
80,000+ Christmas Lights
185 Posts
Try 4 weeks off with a broken rib

1 - 7 of 7 Posts