The Reef Tank banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it is official. I have been promoted to Seattle. Pam had been hoping that I would go up there for a while and then come back next June after the middle son graduates. Just trade off on who goes to see who on the weekends. But that sucks, because I cant get my TRT fix up there when she comes up.

Oh! I mean that sucks because we are apart! Just kidding! Anyway, she is slowly giving in to moving. I have been having realtors email her house info to try and bribe her with that too!

This morning I saw a 180 for sale and thought it would make a good temp tank to set up while we break down the 240g here, since I want a 300g for our next tank anyway.

Now she says, well, the temp tank could turn into a tank for non-reef fish. And a room divider. :D HOT DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is that a great woman or what?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, I will have a 240 and stand for sale in about 2-3 months for anyone wanting to upgrade in Or. or Wa..

Do you know the looks you get when you are picking a new home around your reef tank?:D :D

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Have a great weekend gang!

·
Administrator
47,637 Posts
Chris YOU DEFINATLY got a keeper there, remember tommorow is Mothers day so be extra extra nice to her :D

·
Registered
371 Posts
Chris, that there's a woman to be marryin if ya aint already. Or another of us might be runnin off with yer woman. What a find!!

I mean the wife....or was it the tank???

Lee:beer:

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Mike,

Sorry, I have not been able to get out there yet. When I have had time, I hate bothering people. I have no way of knowing if you are busy or not. It just bugs me.

I have it narrowed to 2 houses so far to show her. One is in Bonney Lake, the other is on South Hill near Military and Shaw Rd. I think I like the latter better. I am still looking. I have to go to Electronics school in Salt Lake Sunday for two weeks. When I get back, Pam is going to take a weeks vacation and look around. I hope to impress her to sell her.

Mike! I will definately want to show her your tank that week. She is really down in the dumps about moving, but if she is still concious enough to talk reefs? I still have hope! :)

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Great lady you have there just like I do!;) Congrats on promotion and getting the "big" tank!:D

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Got my fingers crossed for you, Chris :)

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So Mike?

Does that mean that Bonney Lake is not a good place? I was thinking it would be closer to the schools. I understand that the High Schoolers get bussed to Emerald Ridge, rather than Rogers, that is 1.5 miles away.

I am so confused with all this go? Dont go? Live here, live there stuff!

·
Fish Kahn
246 Posts
Chris, congrats on the promotion and the great wife. I know what you mean about looking for the house with the perfect tank spot. I just went through it, and believe, I got some strange looks when I said a house wasn't right do to wall size for the new tank.

For school info, check out the Office of Superintendent of Public Education . From here you can check out test scores and demographics. HTH.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts