The Reef Tank banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just couldn't believe it! The skimmer and pump came together today!! After a long night at work, I figured I'd sleep first and then get up to play!!! Sleep was short (due to excitment) and not all that deep...you just know I had to get to that box! Well, the top of the skimmer was not connected to the bottom-BROKEN :bigeek: ...So, I called Marine Depot (that's where I bought it). I gotta tell you, better service I haven't experienced in a long, long time. Their telephone person just jumped right in to help me out...this skimmer was being dropped shipped by the manufacturer...well, he called PM and let them know what happened and PM dealt with UPS, will send out a new skimmer :cool: and UPS will pick up the old :thumbup: . The Iwaki pump came with the wiring (very cool-its so small, but suppose to pack a big punch) so just need to pick up a plug! What could have really been a horror has really turned out ok-gotta wait, but that I can do! Really just wanted to share and give a huge thumbs-up to Marine Depot and Precision Marine-they really have come through for the customer!!:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, they sure just picked up a new customer in me! Couldn't be happier with their professionalism! Well, guess if it came intact that would have made me happier...aw, you know what I mean....

·
Just some guy, you know?
22,655 Posts
Viv said:
Its a MD-70RLT, very exciting! Thanks for asking!
Ohhhh, you will LOVE it, I have the GenX 55 (like an iwaki 55) and I was shocked to see how much water it pushed. You might want to tape your jaw up so it doesn't get dirty when you turn that pump on
:bigeek:

Is this going on a bullet 3?

Thanks,
Whiskey

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I love you guys...who else could get excited along with me over pumps and skimmers!!

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks Whiskey, your putting a big smile on my face...I'm proud of it in a weird sort of way!

·
Tang Lover
7,326 Posts
SAH-WEET!

yeah...MD is great. I've had a few instances simlar to yours, and they do EVERYTHING in their power, instantly to attempt to remedy the sitaution.

MAN is that skimmer gonna KICK BUTT!!

you BETTER post more pictures once that bad boy's up and runnin!!

;)

·
Registered
468 Posts
MD rocks. My PM kalkreactor just arrived 5 minutes ago!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts