The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 392 Posts

·
Underwater Coral Farmer
4,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its 2 AM here I am Schlitzed as Eric would say. Since its my Spring Break i will be whacked out all week. Got to spend the night out, as my gf was out watching Barack Obama Live at the UO camus. lots o drinking games :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

So im off to crash an wish you ALL a Happy Weekend!!! ;)

P.S. KIA dont go to easter!!! :idea:

·
Super Moderator
26,854 Posts
Good morning. Thanks for the coffee, George.

OUCH, ff!

Doug - I hope you're feeling better today.

·
Super Moderator
10,749 Posts
Good Morning & Happy Weekend to Everyone!:wavey:

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Mornin'

I have a feeling I'm going to have to put the local non-emergency police number on speed dial to make noise complaints. Seems we had new neighbors moved in the house behind us late yesterday. I had to listen to Boom-Boom music (or at least the boom-boom) plus hammering until 1:45am and then it started again this morning at 7:30am.

·
Super Moderator
10,749 Posts
Mornin'

I have a feeling I'm going to have to put the local non-emergency police number on speed dial to make noise complaints. Seems we had new neighbors moved in the house behind us late yesterday. I had to listen to Boom-Boom music (or at least the boom-boom) plus hammering until 1:45am and then it started again this morning at 7:30am.
Good Morning!:wavey:

Call in the AC-130 from over at Hurlburt Field!

·
Premium Member
24,599 Posts
Mornin'

Bummer Louise,

·
Super Moderator
10,749 Posts
KIA and Kelli

To the right of the videos on Youtube is a field called "embed"

Looks like this, minus all the added spaces. You just paste all of it into the message box. Should be about 3 lines of text:

< ob ject wid th ="42 5" hei ght="35 5"> <pa r am nam e=" movie " val ue = "http:// www .yout ube. com/ v / 5TjP be yHIO 0&hl=en"> < / para m > < param nam e="wmo de" v alue="tran sp arent"></pa ram> <e m bed src="http://www .yo utub e .com/v/5TjPb eyHIO0 &hl=en" type="ap pli ca tion/x-sh ock wa ve-flash" wmode="transpa rent" width="425" h eight="355"></embed></object>

·
Tokay Gecko Tamer !
944 Posts
Morning all my mind ant working at even 20% norm so i am not even going to try to read yesterdays daly any one want to clue me in on anything good that happened?
Phew am i tried! ended the week with ( i Fink) 69 hrs (may be more i dont know).
now i have tonight and tomarow night off :Woot:
goting to see of my brother will take me around town here soon . get a hair cut and .... o ya Eat something (its been about 15 hrs since i last eaten sumping.,
ok well folks Have a good weekdne i will probly sleep mine away lol

·
Super Moderator
10,749 Posts
What Plug in do you need to view that thingy you posted Eric ?
I busted the link up badly to keep it from posting. They were having trouble posting them last night

·
Super Moderator
10,749 Posts
Here you go

·
Tokay Gecko Tamer !
944 Posts
Ok coo. i think i may go by lrns today i got a tank i need to pick up from er . Lrn Warning i am sleepie !

·
kid impersonator
3,840 Posts
I had the wierdest dream that it snowed 15" yesterday and I was snowed in

and Kelli and Eric were here

·
kid impersonator
3,840 Posts
KIA and Kelli

To the right of the videos on Youtube is a field called "embed"

Looks like this, minus all the added spaces. You just paste all of it into the message box. Should be about 3 lines of text:

< ob ject wid th ="42 5" hei ght="35 5">
< / para m > < param nam e="wmo de" v alue="tran sp arent"></PA ram> <E width="425" eight="355" h wmode="transpa rent" type="ap pli ca tion/x-sh ock wa ve-flash" src="http://www .yo utub e .com/v/5TjPb eyHIO0 &hl=en" bed m></EMBED></OBJECT>
</P>

that's what we were doing

1 - 20 of 392 Posts