The Reef Tank banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
19,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Arm Muscle Cartoon Happy Gesture

Went and did it now......now we got to deal with it......HAPPY FRIDAY!

Grab your coffee or prune juice and say 'Hi' to the start of the weekend! Got some well chilled TastyKake peanut butter Tandy Kakes to pry the eyes open.

Climbing to the upper 90's midst days in the mid 70's.....yeah, we won't feel THAT to bad as we bust our butts.

Allow peace to rule,
Hack

·
Retired Wanderer
17,644 Posts
Morning all. Hack sorry to dump our heat over the fence.

Cath, grats on 30 years of service.

Got a pile to install in the Altima. Leigh named it Christine.

Enjoy your Friday everyone!!

• Haha
Reactions: hackshobby and cath

·
Retired Wanderer
17,644 Posts
Lol went to change the water bottle at work and split my jeans in front of everyone.

·
Administrator
48,733 Posts
Morning all 49f heading to 59, cloudy and showery most of my weekend. Furgee needs a bigger harness and dog food. Not critical yet but it's kinda iffy supply so I wanna on top of it.
Perry, don't smoke cigars in your new ride ;)0

·
Super Moderator
28,205 Posts
Good mawnin’, Hack, Perry, Vinnie, and all of TRT!

Hack - NOW yer talkin’ with those TaskyKake PB Tandy Kakes. Those and the butterscotch ones are my absolute favorites in that brand! Please save me a bunch of them!

Morning all 49f heading to 59, cloudy and showery most of my weekend. Furgee needs a bigger harness and dog food. Not critical yet but it's kinda iffy supply so I wanna on top of it.
Perry, don't smoke cigars in your new ride ;)0
Good advice, Doug,

Got a head to exercise class. I’ll respond more to this thread after lunch.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

·
Super Moderator
22,650 Posts
Morning all,
Looks like a day of “not open’s” and cancellations.
First was to check out a new grub place in old downtown,,,, they say “open at 6am” so guess who was there at 5:58🤷🏻‍♂️😂. Not open the big fibbers, tho first car of what was prob the help showed up at 6:15, a 2nd a bit after. Still no lights on/open sign at 6:30,,, so pulled the plug on checking em out 😡.
Gonna call em and ask what time they open , and after I prob hear “6am”,,, I’ll tell em “NOT today ya were”😡😤,,, and infer that this may have decided for me on checking em out ( they opened a month ago) as a “pass”. Could change if they offer a good ‘cuse .

THEN, I get a call from the imaging place up north saying my insure wants “clinicals “ for me before they ok the CT Scan ( which was scheduled TODAY at noon) for no need for a road trip north ( or visit to my fav gyros place😩😭😡, unless I want to spent $10-15 in gas to go there as a solo)

Besides messing up the gameplan for today,,,, now I have to regroup as far as what my day will be like ,, now.

oh well,

Hope everyone has a great day 👍🏼

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: hackshobby and cath

·
Administrator
48,733 Posts
Kinda lame if they don't have a pressing reason
Off to town to find dog food. May have to change Furg to a different flavor of the Diamond Natural I feed. 27 lbs of whitefish/sweet potato is $43 , I can get same brand for same $ in a 40 lb bag but TSC doesnt show that flavor as stocked. Big difference in price between stores and she is going to eat more as she grows.
Found out Lady Friend and stepdawg are movin North on July 2, gonna miss them. With fuel prices, visits wont be very often :(

·
Super Moderator
28,205 Posts
Rick - When you said you were a mason, I had to look that up as well. I knew knew that Mozart was a Mason but I found out his father was also. I didn’t realize that the history of Freemasonry began in the late 13ty century! 🙀
How was your house hunting going on today? I guess your wife is at work so it was up to you too have fun with it.

Pretty soon we need to hear from some of the other folks around here. What groovy things has everybody been doing today?

·
Administrator
19,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I just couldn’t find a clip of someone doing raspberries.😂
Vertebrate Cartoon Toy Organism Mammal

I got a million of them.....my favorite tongue exercise. (y)

Kicking back with my beloved MONSTER B+W malts.....others passed, so I have 3 lined up, and NO.....I ain't crying what so ever about THAT.

Hit HOT degrees today, other than that you're just splitting hairs. Just don't get a string of them to make the 3H's....need 3 days to turn the air stale, and build the haze....so it's just hot, and tomorrow shain't be. BUT, I am heading to the office for a half day.
Hack

·
Administrator
48,733 Posts
Evening all, Went to Mini Pet Mart, got dog food and Furgee and new harness. Picked up a few must haves and swung by LF house, helped her load up some stuff for the free pile. She is sorting away. Showers tonight but 10F warmer and drier tomorrow so hopefully we can get this dealt with on schedule.
No one has mentioned chat tonight, is sat eve better. i am around I can go anyway you want

1 - 15 of 15 Posts