The Reef Tank banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,340 Posts
Evening all,

tree guy ground’s up the 4 stumps here, looks like I have some clean up tomorrow of dirt n shredded tree stump tomorrow/whenever. Decent mound of leftovers, no biggie.

Picked up Molly the baby Macaw this afternoon, 2 hr drive each way. She did fine ( pics below,,, for reference her cage is 6’ plus tall) on the trip, took in some water and checked out her food dishes when I put her in it. Kinda gave her some decompress time her first day here, popped in the bird room a few times since she got here, she got on my hand fine and cuddled into my chest/neck and let me scratch her head n neck . Will spent more time with her starting tomorrow.

Also, have a new visitor to the compound here, a cute lil kitten was crying from under the cat last night when I got out of the truck. It walked toward me while crying ,,, and later was crying at the front door afterI went in the house( I came in thru the back door) gave it some tuna last night, it scarfed it down.
was still around today( duh) and just gave it more tuna just now. Not acting feral, was cool with me being around/near and was getting a foot from my feet,so not a scaredy cat kitten. Putting out feelers for anyone that might want it, don’t feel it’s future is bright if left to fend for itself on its own,, wild critters, the road or if it gets in the fenced in back yard will not end well

Linky and Toby ‘s hopefully adopting humans will be here tomorrow, fingers crossed but prob won’t need luck.

Some re-boot time for me next,,,

Hope everyone had a great day!
Couch Light Comfort Line Flooring
Food Tableware Cat Carnivore Ingredient

Cat Felidae Small to medium-sized cats Wood Carnivore

Mesh Pet supply Facade City Bird supply

Bird Product Mesh Pet supply Bird supply

• Love
Reactions: hackshobby

·
Administrator
17,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
......I see a cat/kitten in someone's future round here......

CONGRATULATIONS Jeff!
Hack

·
Super Moderator
27,534 Posts
Good evening, everyone!

Morning Doug, Saturday a good day for that. I have a little dog and he has to be under the covers against me, I move he crawls out and then back in.
Hahaha! Sophie does the same thing at night. In the morning, she howls fir breakfast.
Nice photo of Jacob and his friend. Oh, and the real photo of you and Kristine.😂

Hack - Does the grocery store management yell out “all hands on deck,” when you and ate arrive?😲

Prolly going to be reading and other easy things tonight.

Looking forward to updates from Jeff and maybe Perry and Rick later tonight.

Sending out hope for everyone to have a groovy evening.

·
Administrator
17,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Only when I take my hat and dark glasses off Cath.....I try not to disrupt their day to day activities. 😁

Pop CORNS are up, and movie flipper thingy is in my hands......
Hack

·
Administrator
47,473 Posts
Evening all, great looking crew. Got oil etc, promised clearing never materialized, suppose to hit 57 and clear tomorrow.
Dark early, pizza ala modified Digiono then movie later. Work in mornin, 8 am open and only 3 days. This week :)

·
Super Moderator
27,534 Posts
While I was scribbling out my post, in walks Hack and Jeff with more photos!

Hack - Blurry or not, it’s still nice to see these two photos of you and your beautiful Jen.

......I see a cat/kitten in someone's future round here......

CONGRATULATIONS Jeff!
Hack
Ummm I think Jeff was hoping to get thus adorable gray kitty a new home elsewhere.;)

Jeff!! Great pics of Molly en route to her new pad, not to mention in her snazzy HUGE cage filled with colorful toys!

That sure is a cute little gray kitty! Hope you can find a good home for her.

·
Super Moderator
27,534 Posts
Evening all, great looking crew. Got oil etc, promised clearing never materialized, suppose to hit 57 and clear tomorrow.
Dark early, pizza ala modified Digiono then movie later. Work in mornin, 8 am open and only 3 days. This week :)
Sweet deal only having to work 3 days next week!

·
Administrator
17,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
How'd your movies go Doug? We just finished Star Wars, The Rise of Skywalker.....the last of the Star Wars saga.
We even uped the anty and pulled a Cherry pie out of the oven.....cool enough to eat now.
Them cookies are pretty tasty ain't they Vinnie....require milk to put them over the top.......the desert connoisseur I am, I have never had a Key Lime pie. LOVE my Lemon Meringue pies though......but very fussy. Don't hand me that shaving cream looking junk on top.....has to be a stiff and bouncy as a 'military sheet'.

Eyes are getting heavy, and I'm a weak man when I know some awesome dreams are just waiting for me......PEACE,
Hack

·
Super Moderator
Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse and fresh water
26,043 Posts
Key lime pie is good, but if you get it in Florida fresh it’s best and really common there.,I love a banana or coconut cream pie also, I’m a desert person too.,
The collie are good with morning coffee also. But with any pie or cookie you can’t beat ice cold milk.
We watch Dune and another decent movie today.

·
Super Moderator
Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse and fresh water
26,043 Posts
Cheese cake is also a favorite, we have a Cooelabds bistro cheese cake here, Al Copeland is the founder of Popeyes chicken, Copeland’s steakhouse and the Bistro cheese cake, some of the best, haven’t had any in a few years. May have to chant that soon

21 - 32 of 32 Posts