The Reef Tank banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well ordred 3 corals online, 3 big Zoa, rocks 1 combo, 1 Rainbow, and a sunburst! very cool! Right, but you wont belive what happend! they shipped them out thursday so i thought cool Friday i get my new corals right! nope:angry: DHL's main hub lost power for 4 hours Thursday i the mean time my pore Zoa's sat in a warehouse with no power for a day,
so after work friday i went to the DHL office here in town, and they said they might not make it till MONDAY!!!:bigeek: :eek: :mad: so i told them to call if they come in, good news they made it they look good they have been in the tank about 3 hours now with just my actinic's running glad they made it!

New Corals 06/10/06

·
Registered
482 Posts
wow they do look great, amazingly for what they went through... glad you got them today, and not monday!!!

·
BRW member
2,610 Posts
aw, how cute, all your fish crowded around to take a picture with the new zoas!

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
glad it worked out for ya, it once took 9 days to get a bag of snails i ordered one time, had a few deaths but they did pretty good. congrats on the new corals, they look great!

·
Registered
5,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guy's il take some more pics tomorrow, i think they will look allot better, they have been in a pitch black dark box for 3 days
Brent.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts