The Reef Tank banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
16,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hot darn! Good morning all you beautiful people, and.....HAPPY FRIDAY!

Yeah Cath, had my left foot resting under a bag of petite frozen peas last night and now this morning....swollen up nicely it is.

And yeah Vinnie, I was VERY LUCKY walking onto someone's boat unannounced and walking off with their outboard.....
Sink Water Shorts Flooring Thigh

Anyone remember this? Anyone seen Elvis?

Coffee is up, and hmmmmmmm, ice feels too good at the moment to go grub grabbing.
Peace n giggles to All,
Hack

·
Premium Member
25,498 Posts
Good Morning Hack and all,

No coffee for me, nothing by mouth until they finish, it's not easy, I have to be there by 10 am but the time they actually do it is noon, two hours prep. I guess it's not just popping it out, LOL
Kristine is going to be there.
Not sure what I will do afterwards, eat and maybe go to LFS, depending on how I feel.
Have a great Friday and keep the coffee going, I will want a cup later.

·
Super Moderator
27,417 Posts
Good mawnin’ Hack, Vinnie, all of TRT!

Wowwww slow day around here, and I’m part of it. 🤭

Hack —Ummm How in the world are you gonna work at the yard with your foot such a mess? I bet Jen had something to say about that. ❤🤔

Vinnie - Hope all goes well today. What will your eating and drinking guidance be now?

Another solid day of rain today. Turn on that internal sunshine, I say. A pot of veggie gumbo will be on the stove this afternoon, so get your tummies ready.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

·
Administrator
47,306 Posts
Late morning checkin. Needvto get ready to head out. Checkin later, ouch on foot Hack hope that was after you "stole" the outboard ;)

·
Premium Member
25,498 Posts
Back from hospital, it was easier then they thought, I had it changed the last time I was in the hospital for a week when I got sick about in April. The new tube was inflatable and just needed to be deflated and removed. Took about five minutes. Can’t eat for another 4 hours then just soup for a day.

·
Administrator
16,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
........Looks like Cath is fixing us up Vinnie with some gumbo.....is THAT technically soup....soup'ish?
Having home made 'KFC mashed potato bowls' for our dinning delight this evening......though the chicken is lacking the Colonels secrete 11 herbs n spices.

Yeah the old foot is Technicolored and swollen, and only my manly ability to moan and whimper like a baby kept me going today. 🤔 ........well maybe not..... but it would have been an excellent opportunity to. 😁

An evening lies ahead with nothing written on it........bet we'll figure something out to do.
Peace and giggly thoughts,
Hack

·
Super Moderator
27,417 Posts
Goood evening, guys!

Hack - What I remember is “Elvis has left the building.”😂
Eeeeouch with your colorful foot! Are you sure it’s not broken in there somewhere?

Back from hospital, it was easier then they thought, I had it changed the last time I was in the hospital for a week when I got sick about in April. The new tube was inflatable and just needed to be deflated and removed. Took about five minutes. Can’t eat for another 4 hours then just soup for a day.
Vinnie - You said soup?
Food Stew Ingredient Recipe Deep frying

·
Super Moderator
27,417 Posts
That’s not true to color. Maybe this will be better....

Food Ingredient Recipe Cookware and bakeware Cooking

Yup. That’s more like it.

·
Administrator
16,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Cath! This particular use of 'Elvis' is Crocket's pet alligator from the TV series Miami Vice......probably back in the 80's neck of the woods.

'Elvis has left the building' is the phrase I use on here on my last day of work for the season.....about 3 months out yet....tick...tick....tick......

I doubt the foot is broken, I can wiggle 1 tootsie without pain, and the other 4...... 🤔 ......we're not speaking to eachother at the moment. But didn't take a large % of my manhood to get through the day.......and the times it has been broken, is took a fair bit of THAT.
Hack

·
Administrator
16,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Vinnie! Souped out yet?
Hack

·
Retired Wanderer
17,360 Posts
Evening all.

Vinnie hope you can eat.

Hack, I wish I could say I miss working in an environment where breaking stuff and bleeding was common.

Going to do some stuff to Leigh's house while she is away at a memorial for her just passed MIL. Taking it easy tonight, but there sure are a lot of Amazon boxes. Started with a tv and stereo to keep me amused doing the rest.

Tomorrow there is a lot going into the Bagster.

·
Administrator
16,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Top of the evening Perry!
Yeah, it's amazing what we can get use to.......

Enjoy your box opening, and hope there's little with 'some assembly required'.
Hack

·
Administrator
47,306 Posts
Got here to the beach, checked in after a short jaunt at the near by beach.
Water Water resources Nature Sky Body of water
Sky Bedrock Wood Tree Natural landscape

·
Administrator
47,306 Posts
Hit enter. Dummy. Heading down the road for local gourmet pizza at a brew pub

1 - 17 of 17 Posts