The Reef Tank banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi TRT!

Well it is 12:35AM MST here in Missoula, Montana! Getting ready for bed soon!

Got all the wiring for the hood changed around and have the two ballasts on a stand next to the aquarium and away from the balcony sliding doors and the power cords travel up to form a loop so no more frying the ballasts!:eek:

Got to go to Wal-Mart tomorrow and pick up three more timers for the hood fan and the MH bulbs! Got the PC's bulbs on timers and ready to go! Nice not to have to turn them on manually everyday!

It was a cool day here yesterday with some rain and lots of wind!

Everyone enjoy their Saturday!!:)

·
Ughhh.. Dinoflagelettes..
1,262 Posts
Sweet!!!1 I Spent the evening at happy hour with my CFO then came home and decided to transfer my Kionfish to his new domain... Let's just say that alcohol lessens inhibition and it must have worked well.... Foo swam right into the 1 gallon pitcher I was using to "net" him and the transfer proceeded without me heading to the hospital.... :)

I DID have Alice and Doug1 on standby in IRC with strict orders that if I didn't check in within 15 minutes, to call 911 with my cell number and have them trace the GPS..... Alll went smooth and my wife doesn't get her Ferarri just yet.... ;)

·
Super Moderator
28,194 Posts
Good Mawnin' Johnny and Buzz! Well I guess you guys won't get the ice cube treatment...though you are pressing the envelope a bit ;)

Household chores are the order for today. YUCK. I think I'd like to have a maid:p Was gonna do yard work, but more rain came to visit...

Lots of love and hugs for everyone!

·
Banggai Mommy
2,395 Posts
Good morning! We're heading to graduation ceremonies for our sisters (same college, convieniently.) We're taking the puppy, who has finally figured out that she's safe and has a home, and has been a bundle of energy since yesterday afternoon. Gotta start crate training her (so mom can actually study for her boards!) and get her used to sleeping at night.

The jury is still out on what the cats thing. She's tried to "play" with them, but so far, they just run away. She's also tried to play with Nik, but he's not so sure about that either.

In any case, it looks like it will be an interesting day and a half-trip.

We'll catch ya'll later - maybe in time for Sunday night chat (if we aren't exhausted.)

Danielle

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Mrs Smith said:
...(if we aren't exhausted.)

Danielle
Too late for that! I was up untill 1AM with the puppy. Danielle took her out at 3. I got up again at 6 to let her out, and when we got up again an hour later, she had left us a gift in the guest room.:rolleyes:

Have a great weekend everyone!

Andrew:)

·
Registered
743 Posts
goodmornin,

today i work tommorrow iam off for fiance graduation from boston colleges master school of nurseing (monday) sunday we celebrate best part we are going to new england aquarium probably catch the coral reef imax. ill get some pics i hope

jim

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Stuck at work until 2:00 CDT and then off to my sisters for a relaxing afternoon of yard work. I'm sure the honey do list has begun for this weekend also, so I guess it's going to be another busy one.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
whew, jsut ot home from work and the bank. been up since 2.

time to go outside for a nice relaxing day inthe garage building the stand :D :D :D :D

have a great day, i'll be popping in and out in between headaches!

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Have fun with the stand Jay. Nothing like getting a new project started, especially when you know the possibilities are only limited to your imagination.

·
Super Moderator
22,646 Posts
Mornin All! last day of vacation today , til next one in
Aug.,,:( 'course i'm gonna try to do all the things i wanted to do on vacation today!:rolleyes:
been to Wally-mart already, had to stop by at Denny's for some b-fast,,,so i would not shop hungry,,,it worked:D
cleaned and fed the birds , dogs been out, might wash the truck,,,i think it has a bulls-eye on it , for the geese,,:p :mad:
did a w/c on the 75 last nite, tanks are sorta up to par,,for now,,
gotta head back up to Harbor Aquatics again today,,gotta scope out some work i'm doin there,,,and swing by Scott's(pirate) town on my up there,,,"town garage sale " today:dance: from wat i saw early this am on my way from wally mart,looks to be a good one!
everyone have a great day and weekend!:)

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Morning folks!

Johnny, sounds like things have really taken shape with the new lighting, congrats!

Jay, have fun-watch for splinters, oh and remember-paint thinner and smoking don't mix ;)

Sounds like the rest of the morning wake up crew has plenty lined up for the weekend, too. Jeff-do you really need more junk at your zoo? :eek: LOL

I took Monday and Tuesday off so that I could get some painting done here in my house before the kids get out of school in a few weeks. It's hard to paint in a small house with 3 kids and their assorted friends running in and out. Doing prep work here today and getting a half load of "junk" ( ;) ) ready for the dump. Tomorrow is clean up day at my Mom's where I'll fill up the rest of the load, take it to the dump and clean her house for her while she is in the hospital.

Ack, I'm getting old. Just thinking about it makes me tired ;)

Enjoy the weekend everyone!

Alice

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
show? where? were you guys in chat or sumpthing? dang!!!

no i only worked on the stand until 8 and then hit the sack to ged a good nights rest before work, because i knew i'd be working on this thing round the clock starting this morning.

last night i got the top and bottom frame done (not much) today i'm putting the legs between them, it's all downhill after that!!

had ot make a run to home depot though. i had them cut the legs 36" but forgot i was mounting them different. so last night the satnd was going to be at 40" high!!! the bottom trim on the tank, was even with asia's eyebrows!!!!!

the legs have been recut, now i'm getting ready ot put it all together :)

be back later !!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.