The Reef Tank banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
The hammer is my...coral
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and i thought i had a mantis. but nothing is missing all my snails and stuff are accounted for, so what is this noise?

after a few weeks of being terribly paranoid i had some how aquired a mantis, i figured out what it is.

see the sleeping dog?

she is clicking her teeth together and her hut provides some accoustics for her chattering. it echos off the tank and i think its coming from the direction of the tank.
its not its just the dog.

and hush cause i need to clean the salt off the top of the tank, as well as my laundry. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
416 Posts
I had a portable phone that would "click" when the battery was dead. Every couple of hours of a couple seconds.

I fell to the same trap. I threw it away.

Wife was pissed.

·
The hammer is my...coral
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had a portable phone that would "click" when the battery was dead. Every couple of hours of a couple seconds.

I fell to the same trap. I threw it away.

Wife was pissed.
hehe well i dont think i can throw boo away. shes a little too alive to be doing with her. :D

·
Registered
400 Posts
lol.. when I was reading this post I was like..PISTOL SHRIMP! But, I read the last part and I was like oh... ok never mind! hahahha

·
The hammer is my...coral
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol.. when I was reading this post I was like..PISTOL SHRIMP! But, I read the last part and I was like oh... ok never mind! hahahha
im actually really glad it wasnt something IN the tank :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts