The Reef Tank banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far, so good. :)

All my corals and fish survived the 5 hour drive, then being kept in containers overnight with whatever I could find (heaters, airstones etc) until I had made enough water to fill the 28 gal and the fuge. I may have lost a couple of snails, but the flatworms in the fuge survived :rolleyes:

I still have to set up the overflow. I've been running the 2 tanks seperately until I'm sure that both tanks are doing well.

Glad that's over, now I just have to find everything else in the piles of boxes all over the house :)

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Alice said:
I'm glad to hear about the tank Cat...but what about you? Did you survive? ;)
I think so, I found my toothbrush and clean underwear the first day, so it's aaall good :D

I hate my new rockwork though. :( It never comes out the same way I guess. Now my fire shrimp has found a new cave where I can only see his antenae - he used to be completely visible before I tore the tank down. I think I'll be re-arranging for awhile before I'm satisfied.

Alice, you have a move coming up too, right?

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
I do Cherry; we're scheduled to be pulling out of here on the 4th :eek:

I'm going to decide by tomorrow if I'm taking the whole shebang on the tank, just the rocks and sand, or if I'm having it all babysat until I can come back and get it in a couple of weeks.

Our drive isn't as far as yours though; I'm glad it went well. Have fun unpacking :rolleyes: ;)

Alice

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.