The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Welcome to TRT! Hope you the best of success!!:)

·
Registered
585 Posts
Thank you for the warm welcome.

There is still a lot of work to be done on the new site, and we are trying very hard to get everything up and running asap. We have some pretty good Grand Opening Specials going on right now, so take a minute to see what's in store.

Also, if you are looking for anything that is not already posted on www.underwatercreations.com just send me the details and I will send you a quote ASAP. When the site is complete, I hope to have over 12,000 items for you to chose from.

I look forward to a very long relationship with TRT.

·
Registered
771 Posts
So it's just mail order???????????? 175w 10K metal halide lamps for 39.99???????????????? WOW!

Dennis

·
Registered
585 Posts
Hey Dennis Nice to see you again.

Yep, mail order only. Cept for some things for the locals. Corals will be local. Just tell me what your heart aches for and I'll see if I can find it local to save ya the freight. Psst..did you see I had chillers on sale?

I just saw it's Johnny's Birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
585 Posts
Thank you Laddy00 and Todd.

Hey Todd, how's the tank com'in?

When you're ready laddy00, shoot me a quick e-mail if there's any special order you need. I mean if it's not on the site when you're ready, just let me know. I will take care of it right away.

·
Registered
371 Posts
:D Great looking store, and better prices than PA. I just put in my order lise, can't wait:D

Lee:beer:

·
Super Moderator
22,407 Posts
Just checked out your site,,,,,
WELCOME!

·
Sumpless and Proud
1,297 Posts
Welcome Underwater creations!

I noticed that you carry the 96W Actinic 03 PC bulbs. I'm in the market for 55/65W Actinic 03 Bulbs with the square pin configuration. Do you anticipate carrying these? I'd prefer to order from a TRT sponsor.

J.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Stella:

Sure do. As you may already know, they are phasing out the 55 watt lamps and replacing with the 65 Watt.. Your 55 Watt ballast will fire them just fine. I also carry the 4 pin in a row for those who have a hard time finding them. they are loicated here
http://www.underwatercreations.com/custom_sea_life_pclamps.htm

Shoot me an e-mail and let me know what you exactly you want, with zip code and I will shoot you back a quote. e-mail is [email protected]

Almost forgot to tell everyone, July 10th is the last day chillers are on sale. Stop by and take a look .. http://www.underwatercreations.com/pacific_coast_chillers.htm

·
Going Broke
1,595 Posts
Lise is great to deal with. I've known her since Deep Sea Gallery and she has always greet everyone with a warm welcome and treat everyone like family. Unlike other MO, she will make sure you get what you need for the best price.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts