The Reef Tank banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to welcome the Marine Aquarium Society of Colorado to TRT!

I am sure they'll soon be telling you more about their club... They are joining TRT in response to an invitation we are extending to all Reef Clubs, big and small, to open up an "embassy" here at TRT. Our goal is to help clubs gain exposure to the TRT membership and to expose their membership to the growing set of features we are offering saltwater aquarists here at TRT.

We hope to see many members here at TRT 'wearing' their club badge. :)

Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Hello my name is Michael (kwws). I am a board member for Marine Aquarium Society of Colorado (MASC). I would like to thank thereeftank.com for allowing us to be here. I would also like to welcome all the reefers out there to come have some fun and join us for a meeting or just stop by and see what we have to offer. I look forward to hearing from all of you and to see you at a future event.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Hey Micheal glad to see you accepted Alan's invite ...i tryed several months ago to get MASC to join TRT ....there is a great group of people here!

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Hey Micheal glad to see you accepted Alan's invite ...i tryed several months ago to get MASC to join TRT ....there is a great group of people here!
We want to reach out to include as many people as we can. The more minds and resources we have will only make us a better club

I hope we can start to see our club expanded with the help of thereeftank.com and all the great people here

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
WOW I don't think a nicer welcome than we have received here is possible. IU hope that is is the beginning of a great new relationship. My name is Mark and I am the President of MASC. Mike has done a super job getting this setup with TRT. If there is ever anything I can do to assist one and all here on TRT please let me know. By helping others we all grow in our knowledge of this great hobby. Please vist us at

http://www.marinecolorado.org

Be Safe
Mark
President Marine Aquarium Society of Colorado
[email protected]

·
Carpe Noctem
9,817 Posts
Welcome aboard folks!!!

I would love to come to meeting, but just don't get to the front range all that often. Perhaps 2010 will be the year!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.