The Reef Tank banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Shark..but a friendly one
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
......Someone's got me confused now.....

Good morning Everyone, and... 馃 ...pretty sure.....HAPPY THURSDAY!

Was nice seeing George stop by last night as we wished him a HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and fingers crossed he'll be dusting off his chair at our Training Table before too long....

Coffee is a going, and fresh Cinnamon raisin toast as an excuse to dribble butter all over yourselves. A 70 degree day full of sunshine lies ahead here at the shore.

Hope peace n smiles rule the day,
Hack

Premium Member
Good morning Hack and all of the TRT family,

Thanks for the coffee , I added a pot,

We got 4 inches of rain in a mater of hours yesterday and they are calling for more of the same today.

Today is water change day for me, Then off to post office.

Have a good day

Administrator
Slow morning, I got a fresh pot of coffee in case every one shows up drowsy. Last day of work, when I get off I have to go get ex's car and make sure it's ready for a road trip. Yes I get get to go pick her up from sisters in Cali, oh joy.

Super Moderator
Morning all,
Sit down grub place was first on the to-do list today.
Poked around under the hood of the new truck, to get a idea where important stuff is and a general overall feel for under the hood ( like I鈥檒l be doing much more than a oil change and fluid top offs in this consumer un-friendly engine bay. Lubed up all 4 doors, back doors acted like they never got used in previous life, not stiff but 鈥渢ight/new鈥.

So far the gameplan is neatening up the shop, getting dicey trying to step over/around stuff. So back to their proper resting place it is.

Prob do some bills to wind down the 鈥渨ork鈥 day, can鈥檛 avoid that stuff.

Called to see about getting the truck in to get windows tinted, soonest is next Tuesday, is what it is.

Ok, break time is over,,

Hope everyone has a great day!

Administrator
Done with work, boring morning, got scuttlebut on a physical fight between to Euro Grower factions last night, it escalated to violence just short of guns coming out. Anyway a guy came in and was allegedly part of the group that assaulted the other guy. Owner got called over, reviewed the security camera cause both these parties spend around a 1000 bux a day.
No one went to emerganncy no went went to jail but it was at a time when every freak in town was there. Never so glad to clock out

Super Moderator
Hi, everyone!

Jeff - I no idea someone ought to do all the work in a used vehicle like you鈥檝e been doing! Is that SOP, or just your kind of detail?

By the way...How is your knee doing these days?

Vinnie - How much rain did you end up getting today? We鈥檙e going to get some next week, and it鈥檚 prolly from you. 馃槈

Done with work, boring morning, got scuttlebut on a physical fight between to Euro Grower factions last night, it escalated to violence just short of guns coming out. Anyway a guy came in and was allegedly part of the group that assaulted the other guy. Owner got called over, reviewed the security camera cause both these parties spend around a 1000 bux a day.
No one went to emerganncy no went went to jail but it was at a time when every freak in town was there. Never so glad to clock out
Holy smokes, Doug! That鈥檚 some scary stuff in your store today!
Those guys spend $1k a day at your store?? Did I read that right?

Tomorrow morning I will be late in arrival time. Coffee and breakfast at my favorite local coffee bar. 鈥淓verybody knows your name...鈥

Grooviness for all tonight. Especially Doug.

Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A quick howdy over cheese burgers.......QUICK HOWDY!

Doug, go have a stiff 1 er 2 er3,4,5,6,7...........

Glad life is groovy Cath!

SORRY to hear of all the rains Vinnie.....is THAT from something 'tropical' down there?

Back in a bit,
Hack

Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We usually wind up getting whatever clobbers Y'All eventually up here......is there a name attached to this system? I haven't so much as looked at the news/weather this week......stupid busy between work and PT.
Hack

Premium Member
We are # 2 when it comes to rain. These number are just average, sometime more like in 2016 we got 28 inches in 24 hours.
Font Screenshot Electric blue Parallel Document

1 - 13 of 13 Posts