The Reef Tank banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to gumhead for the great offer to moderate our photography forum. We welcome his expertise in reefing and photography! Thanks again.

Brooke and TRT Staff

·
Super Moderator
27,680 Posts
Wooo Hoooo, Dave! Way to go!

I love the creative way of displaying your tank in your pictures.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Way to go Dave! I go on vacation and you go and go and get promotions ;) I'm baaaaack! When can you come see the 75? I broke down the 20 over a period of 5 days and all critters are now in the "duble-wide"!

Yahoooooo

Dave

·
Registered
799 Posts
I'm really happy to see Gumhead as moderator. I've always loved his photography and think he's totally worthy of the honor.

I'd love to help with any how-to or other such threads in this forum. Sure don't know everything [my photos aren't as sweet as GH's] ... but a few years of daily Photoshop use and 12,000+ photos on my digicam have taught me a few things.

I'd also like to see a thread/sticky of some amazing photo sites of reef stuff. I'd nominate GH's site as a great example, his photos are a great insight into how/what to shoot in a tank for something really spectacular. His `straight' tank shots are nice [clearly show the setup/etc]; but his coral shots teach me something new most times I check them out. Inspiration for setting up my own site, with DIY photo-logs, propagation photo-logs, and just some sweet pics.

Anyway, congrat's GH ... it's well deserved [both in photos and niceness factors].

mark
[aka mangomark, middletonmark]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts