kid impersonator
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
just got off the phone with the doc
some nerve inflammation with a mild case of carpel tunnel

now I get to see the inside of the MRI tube to see the extent of the damages

stoopid dogs

Just some guy, you know?
Good morning all!

I'm reading and studying here - I did the assessment tests yesterday to see where I"m at, I passed 1 of 3 (barely) and the other two I barely failed,... I figure that's pretty good since I haven't taken the classes yet :)

I am learning quite a bit though - I have general knowledge just from experience and figuring things out,.. but there are huge holes in it - this will fill some of those in,... it's really fun! :)

Whiskey

Professional Tread Killer
Good morning all!

I'm reading and studying here - I did the assessment tests yesterday to see where I"m at, I passed 1 of 3 (barely) and the other two I barely failed,... I figure that's pretty good since I haven't taken the classes yet :)

I am learning quite a bit though - I have general knowledge just from experience and figuring things out,.. but there are huge holes in it - this will fill some of those in,... it's really fun! :)

Whiskey
going to ASU? in tempe? i've been trying to get into the community college down here for 2 weeks now.. what a pita thats been. lol.. half way there and i have an appointment wednesday afternoon with the person who is in charge of the course of study.. should be interesting.

what type of degree are you looking at getting,. aa as aas bs or ba?

Mommy Mod
just thought I would pop in and say good evening!

Whiskey Sounds like you are doing well!!!!!

I have one more morning of garage sale and then it's off the Goodwill.
a friend is coming over tomorrow afternoon to help me thin out some plants and I am excited about that. Other wise I think we will just enjoy the warm weather!

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

Premium Member
Good evening everyone!:wavey:

After going to several stores looking for plants for the rain garden, I came to realize that getting native plants in not an easy chore. I found a place 90 minutes away that has all I need. Looks like a road trip tomorrow morning.

spaceman spiff
I'm still calming down... all week I hear that there's no chance of rain until middle of next week. I drive about 50 miles north, and so I think nothing of coming home. It's sprinkling a bit, and then I get about 10 miles from the house and we're doing about 20mph MAX. I get into the neighborhood, and fortunately I'm in the SUV. High water all over the place, but I can still see the curbs, so I'm not really worried. Then the sedan in front of me chickens out, but I can't go around him on the right and don't want to stop, so I have to drive up on curbed/planted median, over to the other side of the road, and make it to the house. It was worse than driving through Ike last year.

Administrator
Wow Chris, thats a crazy storm, glad you are OK, I wonder if any of that rain will visit HHC?
What a day, youngest grandson was all excited about something and forgot, jumped up an grammy, and the infusion port they put in yesterday started leaking pretty badly, so we taped a maxi pad over it and daughter took her back to ER, the Dr is on way to meet them. I am stuck with the little one and 2 teens with electric guitars :Help:

Premium Member
Wow Chris, thats a crazy storm, glad you are OK, I wonder if any of that rain will visit HHC?
What a day, youngest grandson was all excited about something and forgot, jumped up an grammy, and the infusion port they put in yesterday started leaking pretty badly, so we taped a maxi pad over it and daughter took her back to ER, the Dr is on way to meet them. I am stuck with the little one and 2 teens with electric guitars :Help:
Sounds like those kids have a cold, break out the dimetapp :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.