• No way !I already know too much

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • what is a discussion anyway???

Votes: 8 14.5%
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
I think they are helpfull, but I don't really post much on those I do read them. I did not notice they were gone!!!

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
There are soooo many topics and so little time. I would like to see some stuff on lighting, tank set up plumbing, and many other topics.

·
Jr. Reef Tank Engineer
1,081 Posts
Skimmer Design 101...when I started, it was hard to bring myself to spend the $$$$ for a decent skimmer, as I had no understanding of what made one type or brand of skimmer better than the other.

A discussion of skimmer design (Beckett, Needlewheel, etc.) with pros and cons of various skimmer designs & common skimmer mods would be of great help, esp. to those who are just starting out in the hobby...

- Michael

·
Tang Lover
7,326 Posts
tims said:
here ya go, in case you want o see what pervious discussions were about
I must look through the list Tim' gave at least once or twice a week. EXTREMELY valuable information in there!!

For newbies, I honestly think that's the best place to start!!

So...as a result, I'm ALL in for adding more discussions to that list!!!

·
Noo Doot Aboot It!
2,768 Posts
How about a "how to keep an SPS dominated reef alongside a semi high fish load". I would like to know how some of y'all feed your fish without polluting your tank.

·
Got Crabs?
5,526 Posts
Bring it back I was wondering where it went.

·
Got Crabs?
5,526 Posts
xtopher said:
How about a "how to keep an SPS dominated reef alongside a semi high fish load". I would like to know how some of y'all feed your fish without polluting your tank.
A big ole skimmer.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts