The Reef Tank banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Administrator
20,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
......Well Perry?

Good morning Everyone, and.....HAPPY TUESDAY!
27F heading to 50 with the potential need of an umbrella.....2 days now of relative 'warmth', then down into the temperature cellar for a week.

Not that we're the nosy type Bro, but just out of..... :unsure: concern, we're mildly curious about how things went yesterday for you.

Coffee is fresh, and CIB'MC' ready to go......bananas out the kazooas as well....were on sale, and I'm a week man and fall for it every time.

Let's hope today is 'some of that' for All,
Hack

· Administrator
20,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Top of the morning Perry.....you'll be the conversation of the day round here I'm sure.
THAT was so close to a dead heat that it took the computer to decide who went first.

I looked both ways, but am a slow typer.
Hack

· Administrator
20,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

· Super Moderator
Red Tiger Oscars and Cichlids
1,804 Posts
Mornin Gents. Cold here. I am technically done caring for the old property but the new guy isn’t up to speed yet so hanging around there a little longer. I am meeting him later this afternoon and will hand over the keys then.

Have a great day all.

· Super Moderator
Fry Daddy! Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse
33,748 Posts
Good morning all, rained all night. And right as I was falling to sleep heard a noise and it was like someone was breaking in. Got up turned lights on and checked everywhere. Nothing to be found.
The dogs never barked so I guess I will never know.
The rain is done and clearing out.

· Administrator
61,145 Posts
Good mornin gang, 28 here headin to 50 later. Jojo is waiting on his ride in to surgery and he is not here yet.. Have an ins meeting later to see if I can get better coverage for stuff I need done.
Order day today, hope Sheila is feeling better. We sent her to urgent care yesterday., Walking pneumonia is my guess from her symptoms and thats not good with her heart issues.
Good on the new gig Perry, hope it works out. Rick did I miss something, are you selling the Hotel? Vinny, things that bump in the night are not good, glad it was no threat

· Retired Wanderer
22,598 Posts
In a quick-quote fashion ....THAT'S GOOD to hear, but of course we expect more! :rolleyes:
Hack
Hack my company makes lots of parts for industries including medical devices that includes parts that go inside people.

The requirements for equipment and processes are extensive, even if we just supply parts to others to make actual medical devices. This gig hits my core competencies spot on. It is also a great small business to work at.

Also, I don’t have to travel. Just a reasonable commute like everyone else.

· Super Moderator
24,430 Posts
Morning all,
Snow in the air and ( was, now vanished) on the ground this morning,,, uggh. The calendar and past season patterns make it not a surprise,,, but never ready for it . A few “before snow n cold season settles in full time”, just a few related chores left to tend to.

B&G to fill a belly cuz of the snow,,,, moving on , haha.

A few to-do chores already checked off, on to the next👍🏼.

Hope everyone has a great day !

· Super Moderator
35,704 Posts
Good afternoon, Hack, Perry, Rick, Vinnie, Doug, Jeff, and all of TRT!

Lots going on here today!

Hack - You sure were raring’ to go this morning. Hope you can get a lot of boars squared away for the winter today so your work during the arctic plunge next week won’t be so bad.

Perry - thanks for reporting in on the first day at work at your new job. Sounds like a quality place.

Rick - Oh! You’re talking about the place that used to be a convent. 100 years old or something like that. That’s mighty nice of you to hang around to help the new person.

Vinnie, that’s really scary that somebody was trying to break into your house last night!😳 How in the world did you go back to sleep after that?

Doug - How is Sheila today? Walking pneumonia is not good for anybody, let alone someone with heart problems.
Let us know how JoJo did with his surgery today.

Jeff - it’s about time you had a light duty day. But knowing you, it will be filled up with stuff, making it a full day of seasonal chores.

Cold and rainy today.
This morning I woke up at 5:00 to run to the loo, only to be followed by dear sweet Sophie taking a nip at my left arm. Actually, it was more like a scratch with her teeth. But it sure did bleed freely, which is good. Knowing that cat bites can be serious trouble, I washed the area with liquid soap under hot running water for more than five minutes and dabbed triple antibiotic ointment on it. I called the nursing center here, and someone came over to take a look at it. She put she cleaned it again and put more anabiotic ointment on it and covered it with a nonstick pad. Bobbi me took me to an nearby immediate care place so a doctor or PA could look at it and prescribe anabiotic. And that’s why I was not online early this morning.

· Administrator
61,145 Posts
Aftereve All, done with work. Sheila is OK, Ore Health Care is a joke, has to go back thurs for chest xray. Jojo surgery scheduled for sometime fri since his ride slept through alarms.
Ins consult at 4 today, other than that, I am tired and looking forward to falling out early tonight after dinner

· Administrator
20,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
CATH....Cath......cath.....What are we gonna do with you girl? Catching a bad cold this early in the season, and now Sophie using you as a scratch pole.....AND 3 Drs in one day. Well 1-Sis, 1-EMT, and 1-Doc. But still......
Hope you're good Dear, now STOP THAT!

Working on desert at the moment.....a bag of mixed chocolates. COLD at the creek, and rain started right about quitting time, making the drive less than enjoyable. Don't see well at night any more, and then put rain in the mix....for less delightful.

Home, gym, and HOT shower before sliding a frozen pepperoni pizza down the throat.
Nothing about me is thinking a late night.......almost getting too late to be early......but could be a late early night. :unsure: ;) AIN'T NO WAY I'll be staying up to watch the Artemis I launch at 3a tonight/tomorrow. My luck I'd stay up, and something would cause another 'scrub'.

Jojo's surgery was postponed because his 'ride' over slept? Regrettable! :mad:

Any excitement happening round the Table?
Hack

· Super Moderator
35,704 Posts
Hack - thanks for the almost scolding out of concern. You did a great job with that. I need to go to the immediate care again tomorrow to get anti-nausea med, but this time much earlier. About the cold, it’s been so long since I’ve had a cold I almost don’t know how to deal with it.

Your Tuesday at work sounds like a pretty miserable day. And then to top it off with a miserable drive home. Yuck. Get that beauty rest you need to face tomorrow.

Nitee nite, all.

· Administrator
61,145 Posts
Hi all, home from town and full of hot soup and grilled cheeze. Got setup with a better ins that will cover my needs without hocking the farm. I had to come home nd fix the ground wire on propane heater so it warrms up, now i am ready to go snuggle with wee dawg and watch tv for a bit. Have a good evening all

1 - 17 of 17 Posts