The Reef Tank banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Shark..but a friendly one
15,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah Team! Good morning Everyone, and welcome to the end of the week....almost.....HAPPY FRIDAY! There's still some 6-day'ers around.

Slept till almost alarm clock time this morning, but dogs had other thoughts 15 minutes prior. Coffee is up, and Thomas's are getting the call with an assortment of jellies.

LOW 40's with a stiff breeze under some sun up there skies.....so COLD, but dry.

Let's see.....a wee busy day around here, besides work.....new love seat being delivered this morning....Hack's new computer today......cooking 4 hams to make croquet's for Easter dinner......taking plants up to the cemetery, and racking......dyeing Easter eggs......AND relaxing.:ROFLMAO:

Hope a smile and a giggle find it's way into Y'All's day,
Hack

·
15,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
......Did I mention when I get off my lazy butt there's still 25 lbs. of potatoes to peel and boil for Potato salad?
Hack

·
Super Moderator
26,861 Posts
Good mawnin’, Hack and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee and Thomas English muffins, Hack. How about some hot chocolate for you at work? Come to think of it, I’ll make some for me too. Nanners and oranges abound!

......Did I mention when I get off my lazy butt there's still 25 lbs. of potatoes to peel and boil for Potato salad?
Hack
Oh my goodness, Hack. You are planning a feast for Easter. Save yourself some trouble and don’t peel the taters. I haven’t pealed potatoes in years!

Jeff - Yup, the swing of temps drives you crazy. I’m sure Blyth is frustrated with the daily temp change-up. Hope you can check off some stuff off your list today.

Our area got a warning from NWS and forestry officials that we an increased chance of fire today due very low humidity and windy conditions. 💨 That’s unusual for here.

More later.

Lots of love and hugs and peace tp everyone!

A new love seat sounds great! Photos, please.

·
Administrator
46,687 Posts
Morning all 42 and sunny at 830ish. Might be a nice day for dogs to get aquainted with van. Otherwise not sure what the plan is, hopefully the day treats you all well

·
Super Moderator
26,861 Posts
Morning all 42 and sunny at 830ish. Might be a nice day for dogs to get aquainted with van. Otherwise not sure what the plan is, hopefully the day treats you all well
Wait! I missed that you bought the minivan. I go look to see if you posted a photo😉

·
Administrator
46,687 Posts

Wait! I missed that you bought the minivan. I go look to see if you posted a photo😉
Here it is Cath, 07 touring T&C ,all the bells and whistles. I need to buy owner manual, no clue what a lot buttons are for

·
Administrator
46,687 Posts
Its pretty nice, fancier than the 02 I had but familiar. I like that I can slide my butt right in the seat, not get down into like Taurus or Hyundai and No climb up like the Big Ram 4x4. Nice stereo/CD/DVD . AC works as does heater defrost. Seems OK on gas. Has the stow away seats so dogs have the whole back. Easy to throw air mattress in for an over nighter :)

·
Super Moderator
26,861 Posts
Its pretty nice, fancier than the 02 I had but familiar. I like that I can slide my butt right in the seat, not get down into like Taurus or Hyundai and No climb up like the Big Ram 4x4. Nice stereo/CD/DVD . AC works as does heater defrost. Seems OK on gas. Has the stow away seats so dogs have the whole back. Easy to throw air mattress in for an over nighter :)
Fantastic, Doug! Did Eryn find it for you?

I bet Hack is working on that tater salad....

·
15,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Folks! Nah not yet Cath. Just tossed the 4 hams in the oven.....and at the moment after my shower, I am allowed to sit on our new love seat. COMFY!

Pizzas for dinner, one is Onions n mushrooms, the other, the other....hmmmm, it's something else.

pealing 25 lbs. of potatoes is next on the platform. I'm a 'pealer' Cath, Jen does THAT boiling the skin off thing.

Gotta do at least a half a Saturday at the creek, then home to finish prepping Sunday's big meal..Got all our Children sitting around the table this year!

Dodge/Chrysler did those vans right Doug......those 'stow n go' seats are the cat's meow! I have the Chrysler Pacifica version of their van, a 2017, and first time since 8-tracks, I am without a stereo that you 'push something into'. All kinds of ports to plug a this n that into, but THAT'S over my pay grade.

Heading over to M'Ville and see what kind of responses I got to my question.

Peace, and a whole pile more of it,
Hack

·
Administrator
46,687 Posts
This is my 2nd Town and Country, the first one had a casette play (now in ram) no aux or USB in but other options, allegedly will blu tooth phone but i need the manual to figure out and set all this.
77F high so far, AC works, makes loud pleasant noise and way better mileage than the big Ram 4x4( 5.9 VS 3.8 LITER ENG, truck has 35" tires,

·
15,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm gonna be sadly disappointed if I can't find something THIS NICE when the time comes......This might wind up being my Son's 1st vehicle......NAH! I wouldn't do that to Him. He's kicking around the idea of a pick up.
Hack

·
Super Moderator
22,090 Posts
Evening all ,

Just another "did stuff" kinda day here, temps were still in the cool range and no desire to partake in much outdoor efforts. Kinda nice I can pick n choose my battles,, spent way too long doing stuff regardless of the weather cuz I was working and had less options to work with.

Since the temps are said to be in the mid 60's tomorrow, think Blyth and I will be doing outdoor stuff.

"Fend for yerself" for dinner tonite, plenty of leftovers in the fridge to fill ones gullet.

Glad that the new m-van suits your needs Doug, wonder if a online PDF of the manual is out on the interweb,,,

Comfy chair time next of course,,,

Hope everyone had a great day!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts