The Reef Tank banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pat and I went fishing this morning and had alot of fun and we actually managed to catch some keepers. Pat got a bass and a perch and several sun fish and I got my limit on bass and a few perch with some sun fish for fun!
I took the camera and forgot the card so that bummed me out as I wanted to get a pic of the pond we fish in. Oh well here is a pic of the fish we did catch and will make us a good fish fry or BBQ!:)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
27,687 Posts
You're a man of your word, Johnny! Got the pix to prove it. I'm glad that you and Pat had so much fun.

But my veggie side says "EEEwwwww" ;)

·
Super Moderator
27,687 Posts
oh I can eat hushpupies. and the beverage to go with it looks good too :beer: :beer:

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
well johnny, i'm sorry to say that since there in no picture of a baot, a pond, or fishing poles.........

i'll have to try real hard to believe you caught these. but it's gnna be hard.

my guess is that you stopepd on the way home and bought fish. at the market, then stuck a hook in the mouth. sad, so sad. :funny: :funny:

glad to hear you two had a good time!

·
Super Moderator
22,408 Posts
I believe you , Johnny!:D ;) :funny:

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You guys are a trip!:funny: I told Pat on the way home from fishing that when I posted our trip on the forum that the "J" crowd were gonna rib me about no pond shots!! You guys didn't let me down!!:beer: :dance:

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Good Job Johnny Maybe one day ya can take me to that pond if I ever make it out your way. I love Bass Fishing

Jeff

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
welcome home jeff!!! how's the mouth feel?

johnny, you KNOW you can always count on the J Crowd :D

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Hey Jay thanks!!!!

Mouth actually feels better than when I had my teeth.

Jeff

1 - 10 of 10 Posts