The Reef Tank banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Red Tiger Oscars and Cichlids
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning all. I gotta say that cause it is kinda still Sunday for me and I am trying to get my head around the fact it is Monday. Our security team is doing some training later today and all of them will be in for the day shift so I am working the over night just to have an extra body around for the night staff. I came in just after midnight and will likely hang around to get the guys going then head home around 8am.

Had a great weekend with the kids & even though it was cool they still ended up in the pool just on principal. The house will seem quiet now but that is OK, I have some naps with the dogs planned for today.

I hope everyone has a great day.

·
Administrator
19,301 Posts
Good orning Bro! Sadly I'm obligated this *orning to use these '' as it is *y *onday.
So......HAPPY *ONDAY ALL!

I also took a dip in the pool yesterday after a little yard work left me sweating.....wasn't ridiculous cold, and actually I 'lingered' for quite a bit.

Last night's *ovie night turned into a 2-*ovie *arathon.......Marvel's Avenger's Infinity Wars and End Game. Which saw *e sitting up till past 11:30p on a work night.

Coffee is up, and so*e flavor of Frosted Pop Tarts will be sliding around on *y seats on the drive to work.
Hope NICE follows All,
Hack

·
Super Moderator
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Another couple hours & I will head home to make some breakfast. I am thinkin marmalade toast for starters while I decide what is for breakfast.

·
Super Moderator
Fry Daddy! Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse
27,913 Posts
Good Morning Rick, Hack and all,
Yesterday was yard work. Cut down the last remaining bushes along the south wall of the house. Then it was movie time. We watched Lost City. It was a decent movie. Enjoyable.

today is probably more of the same. Mow the front and back. Maybe that is, lol

·
Super Moderator
28,205 Posts
Good nawnin’, Rick, Hack, Vinnie, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee and breakfast goodies, guys! I’m going to add nanners and early peaches which are cling. I know that clean peaches are more work to eat, but they sure are tasty.

Rick, I hope that by now you are sleeping or otherwise looking for pinholes through your eyelids. Glad to hear you had a good time with your kids over the weekend. That’s always a plus!

Hack, no doubt about, great fun was on tap at your house. Still up that late to watch a movie is clear sign that it was serious fun going on. Sometimes it’s worth it! You might need to paste your eyelids open with a toothpick and Pepsi cola for your drive home.

Vinnie - UGH with your yard work yesterday in that miserable heat. I think inside work is the way to go for you today. Unless you do it in the morning.

We

have more than our share of heat this week.
Azure Font Gadget Technology Electric blue

lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

·
Administrator
48,733 Posts
Owning all. Chilly start,46 heading to 65 but slight chance of rain. Off to workin a few.
Hope the day goes easy for everyone

·
Super Moderator
22,650 Posts
Mid morning all,

94 for a high today , 98 tomorrow. Of course a heat advisory is on until tomorrow evening.
So what does this idjit choose to do this morning 🤔🙄, do a lil clean n purge from the attached garage,,, a lil effort before the brunt of the stuff goes off to auction, eventually.
Couple big garb bags to toss,, some stuff going where it belongs.

Told myself basement duty would be the wise choice on hot days ,,, mebbe I’ll get wise later today.

A cleansing /cooling shower in a bit might be in order,,, list it under “reboot”.

On to the day.

Hope everyone has a great one 👍🏼

·
Retired Wanderer
17,644 Posts
Afternoon everyone. Started early and get a chance to post until now.

Those temperatures are too hot.

Going to grill steaks tonight. Gotta figure out sides.

Reactions: hackshobby and VWD

·
Super Moderator
27,913 Posts
Afternoon Perry,

a good steak with baked potatoes, corn on the cob and some streamed veggies can’t be beat. Maybe some homemade baked beans.

·
Administrator
19,301 Posts
Going to grill steaks tonight. Gotta figure out sides.
We find the 2nd steak solves THAT problem......make it 3 and you got desert nailed as well! :ROFLMAO:
Hack

·
Retired Wanderer
17,644 Posts
Going to be broccoli and dal. Potatoes are a “red” food which is bad for the diet. Lost 10 pounds recently and going to drop ten more

·
Super Moderator
27,913 Posts
Going to be broccoli and dal. Potatoes are a “red” food which is bad for the diet. Lost 10 pounds recently and going to drop ten more
Potatoes I eat are white, I love a baked potato with lots of butter.

·
Administrator
19,301 Posts
Climbed into the mid 90's today round here, and tomorrow upper 70's and 50/50 chance of rain......an odd summer as far a temp stability goes here.

Had 'smoked' Pork sandwiches with American cheese, tomato, and an appropriate amount of salt n pepper, as well as Gulden's spicy brown mustard.......awwwww the flavor of early American chair comes to life in that sandwich. ;)

Yeah Cath, got that feeling I shan't be the last at the Table this evening......that 11:30p was tough to over come today.
Hack

·
Super Moderator
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Mid 70’s here at best. These silly temps you guys have down there are great for a day or two but nope, not a thing for me. Cool but pleasant is optimum. I did out nap the pups today. All in all a good one.

·
Super Moderator
28,205 Posts
Good evening, all!

Lots of talk about great food, cookouts, and high temperatures today. Sounds like summertime talk and it’s just mid-June. Oh yeah…Summer is just around the corner.

Jeff and Hack - that’s nuts your temps are gonna be that hot tomorrow. It’s bad enough for South Carolina and where Vinnie lives, but crazy for up there.

On that note, I’m going to do a little reading and go to bed.

I bet 5¢ that Hack is snoring already.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts