The Reef Tank banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I may have missed this post in the ARC area, but did you all see that our own Wasabi won TRT Tank of the Month?? Congrats to Curtis!!!

I don't frequent the main message board much so I'm glad I happened to notice this. Maybe others missed it as well.

Here's the thread on the main TRT message board.
The main thread.

I have a link to some pics from our April meeting posted in that thread as well.

·
Ghetto Reefer 101
1,447 Posts
awesome man....wasabi win's my Tank of the month every month

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Congrats Curtis --- Well deserved TOTM. And to think what everyone missed by not comming to the meeting at your house.

Gives everyone something to look forward to for next years meeting at your house.

Glad you said something Jams --- I would have never seen it otherwise --- I only visit our forum(s) and the Nano forum.

·
http://atlanta-smas.org/
1,688 Posts
thanks again, fellow reef freaks. graffyn took most of the pics and i am not very good at sizing and focusing them. i think i'm going to take some picture taking lessons . thats a skill i haven't aquired yet. i was more surprised than anyone when they told me i won.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Congratulatiuons Curtis! I'm glad that lots of folks can now see your tank since it's featured as the "Tank Of The Month"! ;)

Bob

1 - 8 of 8 Posts