The Reef Tank banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was just riding around town like always when I happen to stop in at CBA (cappuccino bay) boy they have a nice collection of frags in and at great prices. Picked up a few just because I cant say no!!
Reggie

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
frags

yes, they have tons of acros,low prices and a very nice selection.
Reggie.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Yea i just stopped in today also. They do have alot of acro frags with many different species. The prices seemed prety reasonable to me too. They also had the biggest selection of clams that ive seen at a store. The only other store that can compare to their selection would probabaly be aquarium showcase. just my opinion though.=P

·
Registered
807 Posts
Marine Fish has had more clams than Aquarium Showcase everytime I've been there.

·
Registered
802 Posts
I happen to stop in at CBA and I'm new to your forum

"I happen to stop in at CBA"

I will be in Atlanta tomorrow. Can you tell me where this place is please.

Also I'm getting back in the hobby after 5 years (pics of last tank on website) and would be interested in taking anything off your hands that you may want to depart with (any sps, Macros, xenia, etc). I will pay or offer future trades with you all once I get my new tank back up to where it was.

I'm about 30 minutes from Aquatic Wildlife Co (Captive Bred Corals) and would love to have y'all stop by on your way up if you visit there. I was fortunate to spend a lot of time with Dana Riddle when he used to be there at AWC and Albert Thiel when he'd pass by to visit. Hopefully I will get to meet you all soon at a club meeting and share in your experiences.

Dale:beer:

·
Registered
101 Posts
You should really checkout cap bay though. they have alot alot of clams.. especially baby ones. and the prices arent too unreasonable...although more than i can afford. allso they have more acros then ive seen in a long time. Plus their show tank in the front is also very nice. haha

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Here are the addresses for CBA, Marine Fish and Aquarium Showcase and a link for Imagine Ocean (Jenn has a map on her website). You can use yahoo Maps to locate the others. CBA and Marine fish are only about 10-15 minutes from each other and all of the stores are worth visiting.

Aquarium Showcase
12900 Highway 9
Alpharetta, GA. 30004

Cappuccino Bay Aquarium
2145 Roswell Rd NE
Marietta, GA.

Marine & Tropical Fish
1255 Johnson Ferry Rd NE
Marietta, GA
(770) 321-8404

Imagine Ocean

·
Registered
822 Posts
Has Aquarium Showcase officially "signed on" as a sponsor of ARC yet? I was planning on doing some shopping this weekend and might pay them a visit.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
As long as you are going to be in the area of Cappuccino Bay Aquarium (CBA), you might as well stop by Pets Unlimited as well. They are not a sponsor member, but have quite a dry goods selection. Prices are good. To me, they seem "hit or miss" on the corals, but they have a nice selection of cleanup critters and fish.

http://www.petsunltd.com/

I could suggest a few more places if you are wanting to make the grand tour, but honestly, the places already mentioned are really good. I live in the NW part of Atlanta and do 95% of my shopping at Marine Fish, CBA, and Pets Unlimited. Marine Fish is the farthest from me, but they got me kick started into this hobby and always have a nice selection of very healthy live goods (and good advice) so I frequent them often.

-Chris

1 - 13 of 13 Posts