The Reef Tank banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Starting a new 80 gal, well Its been a fish only for years but Now Im wanting corals so I moved some of the fish out into a diff tank and I have a clean slate, Mike is sending me som xiena and a leather frag. cant wait to see them. Im looking for ANY softie corals,shrooms and anemone's you have had clones of, are getting too big etc. you can PM me or Email me at BBinglife( AT) aol.com. I have a paypal address and can always send a money order. thanks again.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump Still on the lookout everyone let me know if you have anything your wanting to get rid of/sell cause of size etc any corals or anenomies. will pay shipping if you will ship. Email or PM me thanks Adam

·
ROOTS...ROCKS...REGGAE
1,215 Posts
How close to Chicago are you? If you are willing to travel I have a lot of softies the will soon be available. My tank needs a good trimming to make some room. Cheap, but you have to pick up. Bob

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Bob I live about 8 hrs away from you, could you ship? If you ship priority it should get to me within 24-36 hrs, I have had people ship from south ohio before and It arrived well, Let me know email me or PM me thanks Adam

·
ROOTS...ROCKS...REGGAE
1,215 Posts
Hi Adam,
Sorry I can't ship. I just was hopeing you lived a little closer.Oh well :-(

·
Registered
790 Posts
I have Xenia for sale...thin bar....just let me know if you are intested so that I can frag some off...I can ship over night for cheap....I can also get you some other items from my work if you are intested...just PM or email me...

-Paul

·
Registered
56 Posts
Have several soft coral frags for sale and will ship FedEx overnight

Hello,
Below is a list of what I can cut for you and am willing to ship overnight via FedEx overnight delivery. You need to know that FedEx does not provide any gaurantee on corals or fish, wether the arrive on time, a week late, damaged, or not at all, and as a result, I can not give a gaurantee either. I'm just a hobbyist like you and can't afford to replace things that are lost due to shipping. But, I have also ordered many corals online and FedEx has not lost a shipment yet and all have arrived well. FedEx is pretty reliable to most major cities, but there is a risk. Just want to be up front with you on this.
Here is what I can pretty safely send you:
3 inch tall pink fuzzy colt coral cuttings: $10 each (can send 3)
3 inch tall regular pink colt coral cuttings: $8 each (can send 2)
3 inch tall flourescent green sinularia cuttings: $15 each (2)
3 inch tall yellow/white sinularia cuttings: $15 each (2)
2 inch tall bright white sinularia cuttings: $10 each (2)
3 to 4 inch tall pink sinularia cuttings: $15 each (3)
2-3 inch White/yellow/green tinted toadstool cuttings: $10 (2)
2-3 inch bright yellow tonga leather (sarcophyton elegans)cutting: $25 (2)
silver tip pulsing xenia: $15 per stalk with 15 to 30 polyps (2)
risky shipper
red sea pom pom bright pink/white pulsing xenia: $10 per stalk with 10 to 20 polyps (3) risky shipper
loose true blue mushrooms $5 each nickel to quarter size (5)
loose purple mushrooms $5 each nickel to quarter size (5)

These will be fresh cuttings the day I send them to you so you will have to mount yourself. Let me know if you are interested. I will charge actual shipping and no box charge, probably between $35 and $50 depending on how much you get and how far they are going. Sending unmounted also saves on shipping. To be honest, I would only do this if I can send you at least $100 worth of cuttings. I sell locally at these same prices. I would accept paypal payment or money order.
Thanks,
Sean Jacobson
Lenexa Kansas 66220

1 - 10 of 10 Posts