1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I know it's Saturday, but if I'm up, I really think you should be too! lol

Good morning and Greetings from Canada!

Wasssssup!!

We're having a mild day today ... suppose to reach a whopping high of 36! Wooohoooo! Tshirt weather! NOT!

Hope you all have a great day!

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:worm:Hmmmmm, think I'll have to go knock on Cath's door and find out what's for breakfast.

·
Retired Wanderer
17,196 Posts
Morning all. Louise wish we had all that pretty snow. It has been in the 60's all week, and no snow is left.

Well off to ABC Plumbing. Hope they have the thermopile I need for the fireplace.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I'd gladly give it to you. Being this is my first winter back in Canada after 6 yrs in Florida, I'm really kicking myself for moving home. I hate snow! lol Actually, 2 weeks of snow around Christmas time would be perfect and the rest of the year 75 degrees would be idealistic!

Skinny people should not live in the north! lmao

·
Super Moderator
10,749 Posts
Good Morning Louise and everyone else!:wavey:

We had 8" of snow a week ago. You would never know it now. Yesterday it got to 68. Good house hunting weather.

Off to get some breakfast and then to drive around the new neighborhood and maybe talk to a few folks before writing the contract on the house.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Morning Eric.

Fill me in (as I've obviously haven't been in here enough to know) ... where is the new house??

I'm heading for Texas in about a week.... maybe on my trip home I can look you and Stacy up??

Good luck with the contract, etc.

·
Retired Wanderer
17,196 Posts
I thought living in Colorado there would be plenty of snow, but not right here underneath Cheyenne Mountain. It is like the banana belt.

At least two hours away there is tons of fresh powder through the end of April to ski on.

If I could figure out a way to afford it though it would be a home in the mountains full time for sure.

·
HOW MUCH!Ok I will take 2
888 Posts
Morning all

Yes Louise we could send them all a bit of this great white stuff...

Cause I am sick of it!

lol
Have a great day!

Benzzz

·
kid impersonator
3,840 Posts
Morning

good to see everyone is having a heat wave, we're at 46 now and have puddles everywhere

oh, Cath can sleep in
I'm making popovers and coffee this morning

·
kid impersonator
3,840 Posts
Hey, Eric
I've got a great house I'll make a deal with ;)

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Popovers sound great KIA! I'll be right over! (lol in about 14 hrs) Save me one or two?

LOL I can definitely relate to wanting to feel my fingers again! With 0 body fat, alot of things freeze fast and I'm really tired of wearing 8 layers of clothes!! Rather be wearing shorts, a tank top and flip flops!!

·
Premium Member
14,531 Posts
Morning
nice to see ya Louise - It's 47 here at the moment :blob: only downside is my yard is a big wet mess but I'll take it I'd rather mop the kitchen than deal with freezing temps

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Morning Kelli. Great chatting with all of you again too! (LOL I finally got a morning to veg and goof around on the computer).

It was only suppose to get to 36 here today, but my thermometer outside my backdoor is telling me it's 42 here now! I think I'd rather mop than shovel snow! lol

·
Super Moderator
26,865 Posts
Good morning, everyone :)

oh, Cath can sleep in
I'm making popovers and coffee this morning
:funny: Thanks for the popovers, KIA. Louise, left over popovers don't work. KIA will just have to make more for you ;)

Morning
nice to see ya Louise - It's 47 here at the moment :blob: only downside is my yard is a big wet mess but I'll take it I'd rather mop the kitchen than deal with freezing temps
That jumping blob is the perfect touch, Kelli! Enough of the frigid temps.

Actually, KIA, I spent the night at my church helping to host 3 families in need. The program is called Spartanburg Interfaith Hospitality Network (SPIHN).

I'm outa heah for a bit. See you all later.

·
kid impersonator
3,840 Posts
I hear ya Kelli on mopping the kitchen
we're debating a trip to the dog park with a trip to the dog wash after

·
Premium Member
14,531 Posts
I just sent the kids out side after digging their bikes out and said it's 48 that's warm enough - GO PLAY!

I'll hose them down once they come in, unless they have a kid wash I can take them too?!

To funny I just got off the phone with Violet Grammy is taking her out for a bike ride too

1 - 20 of 99 Posts