The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off let me thank you all for your participation. It takes a lot of effort to do something like this so and I think there is a lot of good info came out of it.

Now it's time to pick a winner. Everyone reading this is elgible to vote. Your vote will fall into one of three categories (staff, participant, or general member). If you are a member of more than one of those groups your vote still only counts once. You CANNOT vote for yourself. The only exception to the above is that staff members that are also participants will not be elgible to vote.

Only three entries made it through the grueling process to the end. These are your choices:

In making your choice, please follow the guidelines laid out in the rules here: http://www.thereeftank.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58634

I will be accepting votes for one of those three entries via PM until noon on Weds. July 12th. The winner will be announced Wednesday evening.

·
Retired Wanderer
17,271 Posts
Not quite as responsible at Timmah but got my vote in.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
WOW I really don't know what to say, I spent some time and went through all three builds all three tanks are so great it's hard to choose one. Very nice Job to DOBEJAZZ. WHARYAT, and TIMS.

The only thing that I would like to see is one FTS.
VERY WELL DONE
My Vote is for ??????????????????

Fred

1 - 20 of 23 Posts