The Reef Tank banner

Vortech Pump

Tags
vortech
908 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Kenpau 
#1 ·
I have 2 tanks. A 75 gallon reef tank that I've had for a long time and a 93 cube that I just got. The 93 cube has a Vortech MP40 ES wireless. My question is if I get 2 MP10 wireless pumps for my 75 gallon, can I integrate them with the existing wireless system?
Second question: Will 2 MP10's be sufficient for a 75 gallon? Too much?

Thanks!

#3 ·
I have 2 tanks. A 75 gallon reef tank that I've had for a long time and a 93 cube that I just got. The 93 cube has a Vortech MP40 ES wireless. My question is if I get 2 MP10 wireless pumps for my 75 gallon, can I integrate them with the existing wireless system?
Second question: Will 2 MP10's be sufficient for a 75 gallon? Too much?

Thanks!
Do you have a Vortech wireless controller? I think you should be able to but don't quote me on that as I run mine through an Apex controller.
With regards to flow, it would depend on what corals you are keeping and their flow requirements but I would definitely not be worried about putting too MP10s on a 75, if anything you might want more flow. I have 4 MP40s on a 150.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.