The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

· Ughhh.. Dinoflagelettes..
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok guys... here's a small vid I shot of me feeding the lion...

He tried to pull the skewer out of my hand again... ;)

The skewer is a piece of rigid airline tubing that was heated and I stufk the tips of two bamboo skewers into it to form a small two pronged fork...

I've for a piece of cocktail shrimp on it for this feeding as he wastes NO time in going for shrimp..

Let me know how quickly it loads and you need Real Media Player to view it... Maybe Jay will hook me up withsome better hosting of it... ;)

It's about 3.5M

http://www.biocor.com/voleat.rm

· Registered
3,412 Posts
i'd be happy to host it if my server was up :(

server has been down since about 2:50 pm on friday. mine and a slew of others. so far the official reason is that a backbone router crashed in quebec and as a result, everythign is done. my servers are in montreal, so it's hurting me and a lot of other folks as well.

i have no email and all of my sites are down, including my reef site.

soon as it comes back up, i'll elt ya know buzz, and i'll pop it on my server for ya.

btw: back to your video.. i've been waiting ten minutes to view it, but it;s still trying to connect :(

· Registered
7 Posts
Took me about 5 minutes to download and watch.

That was very nice to watch. Once that Lion grabbed the shrimp, he was not letting go. Looks like you almost pulled him up out of the water when you were trying to retract the scewer.

Cool video

Matt

· Crazed Fish Whisperer
3,063 Posts
hmm..I think he should resave it in QT format for the rest of us to watch. ;)

and yes..downloading a 3.1K/sec on a cable modem stinks! It would be quicker for you to email it to me and I download it from my host. heh heh heh

· Ughhh.. Dinoflagelettes..
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Geoff said:
where is the rest of the shrimp, i know you got more up there.:D

G~
There's another 2 pounds in the freezer with his name on it... As well as a pound of Talapia, pound of squid, and pound of silversides... ;)

My wife says my fish eat better than she does... :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.