The Reef Tank banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I have a beautiful 7-8" Vlamingi Tang for Sale that I've had for over a year. I purchased this fish at 3 inches and it grew very rapidly. I have him/her in a 200 gallon reef tank but I would like to see this fish go in a larger tank or possibly a fish only tank. This fish currently gets along with other tangs and is very active and healthy. I'm selling this fish for $125. I will post a picture soon.

Thanks,

Pam

·
Registered
945 Posts
Pam i sold mine also.........was a very sweet fish but does need a lot of room

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hey pam did i sell you that colt coral a long long time ago? im not sure if it was you i sold it too. i also gave someone a squa. clam and some other small corals. hm....

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No Solid94, must have been someone else.

Andy,

Is the link working? I have a Hippo, Powder Brown, Yellow, Purple and I just picked up a Chevron from Intekab. All the tangs get along fine. The purple & yellow have there own areas in the tank. The Vlamingi is a great fish. No problems just big. I have been thinking I should try to find him a better home for a while. I just wish he wasn't so big. I didn't realize this fish would grow so fast.

Thanks,

Pam

·
Registered
76 Posts
How is the Chevron doing? I miss him/her a lot already:( :(

But I am glad he/she is in a good home. Love to see Chevy's pic in your tank. :p

Thanks

Intekhab

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Thanks Pam. Yes it worked...beautiful fish. I am going out of town Wed night and will be returning saturday night....Let me think about it. I want one...if someone else comes along don't let me hold you up, but I will check back and see if it is still there. Thanks!

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi Andy,

Lights are out now but I will take a picture of him tomorrow. However, no picture will do this fish justice. I thought you already had a Vlamingi. Let me know if you would like to come by and see him or whatever you decide.

Intekhab,

I am sending you an Email about the Chevron.

Thanks,

Pam

1 - 11 of 11 Posts