The Reef Tank banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
17,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Flag of the united states Flag Gesture Font Rectangle

Good morning Everyone, and HAPPY THURSDAY......HAPPY VETERANS DAY!
THANK YOU to All my Brothers and Sisters who have served!

Coffee is up, and there's some scrumptious Frosted Blueberry PopTarts hot out of the toaster.
A so so day at the creek, with confused weather guessers forecast for tomorrow to follow.

The boss still hasn't pulled the trigger yet on getting out of my way for a couple weeks.....just yammering about 'ohhhhh I can't.....'....OH PLEASE...GIT!

Hope the day rises on a fantastic day for All,
Hack

·
Registered
Red Tiger Oscars and Cichlids
421 Posts
Morning Hack. Hello to all who trickle in after. Hoping for a quiet day in the office. We own several hotels and attractions here in the Falls and I just manage the maintenance dept. at one of them. My fire safety training program was well received recently and I have been asked to implement it company wide. I have a ton of work to do now and my office door is gonna be shut to get it done.

As they say up here, “Have a good one”.

·
Super Moderator
Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse and fresh water
26,044 Posts
Good morning and Happy Veterans Day,

Still waking up, need the coffee. This getting up an hour early everyday had gotten to me for some reason.

Hack,you boss has a hard time letting go. It’s pretty common I guess.

rick good deal on your fire training

·
Super Moderator
27,541 Posts
Good mawnin’, Hack, Rick, and all of TRT

To veterans far and wide, thank you for your service!

Hack - Thanks for the coffee and blueberry PopTarts! I’ll add egg and cheese biscuits, hot chocolate, and hot homemade applesauce.
Too bad you can’t shoo out your boss! He’ll be gone several weeks? By the time he returns, your winter break will soon be here!

Rick - Well done on your fire safety program! Yep, close that door and order out your lunch.

Vinnie - Hope you are awake by now. ;) What are you and Kristine doing today?

Last night when I got home from choir I realized that sweet Sophie-girl had been on the dining room table. How did I know? She bumped over a mug of water I left on the table. Sophie was busted, and I learned something, too.😂

My two favorite veterans! Than you for your service.
Face Smile Peaked cap Military uniform Military person

Face Smile Chin Photograph Hat

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

·
Administrator
47,480 Posts
Morning all and a big thank you to all the Brothers and Sisters who stood up.
My knee is really bugging me, ran my but off yesterday. Over $4k in 7 he shift, I think that is shift record. Last scheduled shift this week, hope it is not long and boring after yesterday.
Kinda warm here this am, near 50 and still dark. The atmospheric river that is bringing a boatload of rain will bring warmer temps raiding snow levels a lot adding to possible flooding. Done with extremesHope the day treats you well

·
Registered
Red Tiger Oscars and Cichlids
421 Posts
We have one of two flying Lancaster bombers at the Warplane Heritage Museum an hour away in Hamilton Ontario. I just saw it circling over the Falls to honor those who served and those we lost. I would typically be suiting up in full formal kilt with the rest of the members of our lodge to walk a 1/2 mile procession in rank and file from the Lodge to the cenotaph (war memorial) to lay a wreath at 11:11. A moment of silence will have to do this year. The bag pipes get me every time.

·
Super Moderator
27,541 Posts

·
Administrator
47,480 Posts
Evening All, Survived work, came home and dug up paperwork related to house sale and such. Talked to guy who may set us up with HVAC in both houses. Gotta run to store and bleed off some excess energy from Tihkal, (roomies dog) then hopefully grab dinner out of the crockpot and head up to her house

1 - 13 of 13 Posts