The Reef Tank banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Reef tanks>Life
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive got a very small, 1inch maybe rbta for sale. I dont want much for it, but i thought someone might want it. $10 if you want it. PM if your interested

4 green chromis' i want to get rid of them so i can add a few other fish to my 55, so $6 for the bunch, or $2 each.

A 35gallon tank (i think) dim. are 30long 23tall 12wide - $25 or 20 if you can get it by friday.

and a used 48'' coralife actinic t12, NO - $8

kris

·
Obsessed
520 Posts
i am interested in the 40 gallon tank and the chromis... please pm me or call my cell 541-908-2*zero*22

·
Reef tanks>Life
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
alright sounds good, im still awake if you want me to call or we can talk later lol.

·
Premium Member
3,510 Posts
Hey Kris,

I want the RBTA... can pick it up anytime...

thanks,
Jenni

·
Obsessed
520 Posts
if anyne else is interested in Roses, I have two that i can probably do without... I am not feeling the rbta bug anymore and i dont need the 4 i have... started as one and then split a few times until i had the number i mentioned....i can part with one or two or maybe all...let me know...

-J.R.

·
Reef tanks>Life
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oh god, sorry i didnt update, the tank is sold, aswell as the rbta. I know most of the chromis' are sold, but im not positive gaidin wants all 4, maybe you two can have two each...?? I can probably meet you at either, preferably waves, because im not to fond of upscales, and wouldnt mind checking out waves.

kris

·
Reef tanks>Life
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
alright the fish and rbta are gone....the tank is still up for grabs, its actully 35g, sorry JR...

·
Obsessed
520 Posts
its ok. i was looking for something different, its a good tank... just not the dimensions i wanted... sorry about that.

·
Premium Member
3,510 Posts
Hey Kris...

Remind me what time I am picking up th RBTA... and PM me your address again...
Thanks,

Jenni

1 - 17 of 17 Posts