The Reef Tank banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,947 Posts

·
Saltwater Mom
5,869 Posts
I wonder if he would trade it for a kidney? lol That is an awesome tank!

·
Registered
616 Posts
His lights don't run the length of the tank, they run the width! It looks like he had a ton of them packed in there too. Wonder what the power bill was!

·
Premium Member
10,625 Posts
Herein lies one of the biggest problems with owning a big tank... how to get rid of it when your done and getting out of the hobby (frustration for some... old age for others). it is not going to be easy.

·
Registered
468 Posts
"I will be selling the secret salt recipe" :funny:

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
jenajet said:
I wonder if he would trade it for a kidney? lol That is an awesome tank!
there is actually a market for organs. I think livers go for like 15,000 and kidneys like 9,000.

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
zxcv123 said:
there is actually a market for organs. I think livers go for like 15,000 and kidneys like 9,000.
you cant sell your liver.... there is no market. hahhahah. only way to get most organs is if someone dies. then who you gonna pay?

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
leveldrummer said:
you cant sell your liver.... there is no market. hahhahah. only way to get most organs is if someone dies. then who you gonna pay?
There is, it was on the news a few weeks ago, I mean, you cant go to a doctor and take out a kidney and sell that kidney to by a 700 gallon aquarium, but if you die and you have written papers left to ur family with approval, they can try to sell the organ if they dont want to donate it. Ill see if i can get a link for ya to the news web site so you can read the story.

·
Registered
524 Posts
zxcv123 said:
There is, it was on the news a few weeks ago, I mean, you cant go to a doctor and take out a kidney and sell that kidney to by a 700 gallon aquarium, but if you die and you have written papers left to ur family with approval, they can try to sell the organ if they dont want to donate it. Ill see if i can get a link for ya to the news web site so you can read the story.
I saw a news show as well. You can find places to sell an organ but it is illegal whether you are dead or alive.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts