·
Learn something every day
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry about the post I see it was already posted

·
the shutterbug mod!
2,394 Posts
“They’re the meanest things in creation,” he said delightedly. “I was so excited to get it. It’s the worst pet on earth.”
haha, that's a great line! So how many people have been knocked out by their fish? I didn't realize that a dwarf fuzzy lion had so much punch, I thought the volitans were the bad ones. See I learned something. How do you handle these fish? How do you remove/add them to tanks?

·
Registered
138 Posts
well thats the first time i saw it :D. its good to spead good info around! i bought a Stripe Fangged Blenny (Meiacanthus grammistes) little did i know they were venomous. turns out they have fangs, and spines that carry venom. of course i freaked out LOL. but i did some research, and found the venom is fairly weak. when i went back to the LFS i asked the salesman why he couldnt warn me, he just said, well if it were to sting you it wouldnt do much more damage than a bee sting. thats not a good idea since many people have serious reactions to bee stings. i learned early to do some research on anything you want to buy first, then buy it. most the LFS, atleast here are just about the sale!

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
It looks like he's poking that Stargazer in one of those pictures...and that looks like a bleached out coral!

·
Saltwater Mom
5,869 Posts
I know when I get my lion I will be investing in the big super thick rubber gloves. I would rather not find out how potent the sting is.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts