The Reef Tank banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AGA 75 gallon was used for freshwater a couple years back, but since then it was used fir salt with inverts and no ill effects. Like new 75.00

AGA Custom tank same dimensions as 55 gallon tank but six feet long. Neat tank. great shape 80.00 ( I paid 50 plus coral in trade) available when 125 goes up in a week or two

65 gallon tank with cast iron stand tank is oak had slight drip but could easily be resealed or used for reptiles tank with stand 65.00 Tank alone 50.00 stand alone 25.00

40 breeder critter cage (can not be a water tank except a couple inces on the bottom for like a terrarium or something) Has sliding and locking screen lid 45.00

20 long critter cage (same thing as above 40) 25 dollars each 2 Available

Misc 10 gallons 3 available free for pick up only if I happen to come up I can bring em but you will have to meet me somewhere unless I am coming to your place or am bribed with frags ;)

I am looking for a decent skimmer for a 125 in sump style of anyone has a trade intrest.....also looking for sweet larger fish 5 inch or bigger no wrasses Thanks Steve

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh yeah I have a couple 4'X2'X2' snake cages with plexiglass front swinging doors to rid of cheap too. BAsically you can have em but the wood inside I paid a fortune for and would keep or sell that.

Also have a professional made 6'tall X 4' by 2' arboreal cage with heat lamps and huge branches for an iguanna or other arboreal species.
200.00 I paid 450 new 1 year ago plus had to buy all the fixtures and logs . Like new

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pics available for serious inquiries or call and stop by

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
is that cage the one you had the carpet pythons in? i might have some interest, i was thinking of getting an emerald tree boa

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
smeese, did steve from rice lake ever get a hold of you? he may be interested in some of your fs items.

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Petunia If you are talking about the guy about the bird then no he has not gotten ahold of me. I will PM you my number and if you could pass it on to him that would be great. Thanks alot!

Matt, YES if you want one let me know but they do not fit in my car so you would have to come and get it.. One is 4 feet long and one is 5 feet long actually.

·
Registered
56 Posts
i have a sailfin tang that needs a new home if your interested pm and let me know just to big for my tank so let me know

1 - 9 of 9 Posts