The Reef Tank banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just came across this pic and thought I would post it.
This pic is of my old tank back around 9-11-01 an when I noticed that the Xenia was growing in the shape of the usa I thought , how cool.
Oh well :)

Attachments

·
Registered
658 Posts
If you look in the Gulf of Mexico you can see the word 'sony' reflected backward in the glass... ;)
I'm not psychic... really! :D
P.S. I have a Sony Digital Handicam too... great little camcorder.

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
USA! USA! USA! Yup your right!!:D

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
Reefer Addict said:
If you look in the Gulf of Mexico you can see the word 'sony' reflected backward in the glass...
Man!!! I have GOT to get a better Monitor...:idea:

·
Registered
658 Posts
Hehe... I have a Mac with a nice 17" Apple TFT display (with a 1280x1024 resolution)... makes things easy to see. :)
It's got such a clean picture that my eyes bug out whenever I try to use a CRT now... kinda like this--> :eek:
:D

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
Another Mac user! You go Reefer Addict! :) I love my G4 and I also have the 17" Apple flat panel monitor. I love it!

Fish - wow..according to your Xenia, Texas isn't as big as they all think! ;) *did I say that out loud?* heh heh

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
Jeremy1973 said:
Another Mac user! ... *did I say that out loud?* heh heh
whooooo boy... I can hear it coming from Cath now... :eek: :eek: :eek:

:funny:

·
Registered
658 Posts
Jeremy,
If you want to make your display even more perfect, you should give this little utility a try:
SuperCal
It does a lot better job of calibrating the monitor than the built-in 'Displays' control panel does, and it also gets rid of the 'rainbow' effect around the new anti-aliased text in 10.2...
Makes a great monitor even better.
I love my G4 too (have a FW800 DP 1.25)... my fastest computer up until I got this in March was a 500MHz iBook... talk about a speed difference. :D
Heheh... the way you talk about Texas I bet you're a SpongeBob Squarepants fan. :funny:

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
heh heh...I meant no offense to Texans. I have a few great friends on here that are from Texas, and I love teasing them. ;)

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Yeah, Jeremy! You saved yourself just in time, there! I like to think of that xenia patch as being real considerate of Texan pride-you know-having been its own independent nation at one time?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts