The Reef Tank banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All! Well I checked my tracking number on my package coming from MNreefman(Clint) on my PC and it says rescheduled for August 4th and this is suppose to be an over night package arriving here at 10:30AM.

I called UPS and says it has been rescheduled but shows it is still in transit and it's moving so there is no number they can give me at this point!:confused:

The time here is 7:44AM so will wait until 10:30AM to see what happens! Something tells me I smell a rat here!

Well if it does not arrive til Monday then the zoa's will probably be wiped out in this heat and Clint should get his money back!

Keeping my fingers crossed that by some chance it may still arrive!:(

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
*crosses fingers* I hope they arrive today. I hate to think of things dying due to foul-ups like that.

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
Oh now that just sucks Johnny :(

What is it with UPS? They give you a dang tracking # and then when you call, they can't tell you where it is. I had the same thing happen to me-they kept telling me the package was in transit and the day after the package was supposed to be delivered they told me "well, we're just not sure where it is right now." :mad: I called back twice that same day and they finally told me that the package had been damaged and was being returned to the shipper. If I hadn't called and been persistent, I wouldn't have known where the package was until the shipper called me!

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey everyone!

I just called UPS again and they said the package was just taken off the plane in Missoula and it's 9:00AM here so they have till 10:30AM to deliver so now I am really keeping my fingers crossed that it arrives!!:)

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey guys!

The UPS driver showed up at my door at around 10:15AM!!

Don't understand why they had rescheduled date on the tracking site with a due date of August 4th! Enough to get a guy worked up!:eek:

The zoa's made it just fine and the pink ones that Pat got are awesome as are the ones I received as well!

Have one large rock of zoa's coming next week and will fill a large gap I have and that will complete my zoa's for awhile!!

Will get a couple of pics up tomorrow when I recharge the batteries and the zoa's will be opened alot more! :)

·
Super Moderator
22,404 Posts
Whew! glad to here the good news Johnny!
reminds me of the time i ordered dry goods from Ohio,tracked it going PAST my locale, up north , only to sit up there 1 1/2 days extra,,,i was gettin ready to call them , and drive the hour north, and pick it up in person!(me, i'm waiting on my dig. camera to be sent out,,,my account status at the place , sez it is "verified")i called the place, they said they will email me when it goes out,,,been 5 days since i ordered it,,,,:mad:

·
Crazed Fish Whisperer
2,611 Posts
YEA!

·
TRT Staff The Mominator
10,503 Posts
That's good news, Johnny!

Jeff...hope yours gets there soon!

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
yeah!!!!woohoo!!!!! good to hear everything made it safe johnny..

we all know they are in jsut as good a home as they came from!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts