The Reef Tank banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello again TRT! I finally had the chance to upload pictures of my reef tank! I'll post the before and after pictures! :dance: It went from nothing to something finally! You'll notice that the frogspawn is moved in some of the pictures. Unfortunently due to me moving it (from the front to the back)... I lost one of the branches... which is now suffering from brown jelly disease. But I hope you all enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Your tank looks wonderful! I've lost coral branches by moving them around the tank also-you're not alone! Most don't really like to be moved about, (corals that is) and what I've learned (over time) is that your better off finding them a place and leaving them there- they usually adjust to there surroundings...they also like to be glued down so there is no rocking or movement of their base. It really looks very nice!!

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Nice! Thanks for sharing.

How do you get the pics as attached thumbnails?

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Those are great pic how long has the tank been established?

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
great shots!! love those pics.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone for the comments. The tank has been established for about hrmm... 3/4 months? But I had a tank before this (which was a year and a half old.) and I transfered the old sand/rock (plus my anemone and fisssh) into this tank. I'm happy the way my tank is now. The fact that none of the creatures I have died (yet.) :lol:. As for how I had my pictures as attachments... there should be an option [manage attachments] in Additional Options for replies/posts. Or... thats what I did at least.

haha anyways I hope everyone is enjoying the week so far! Thank you all again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts