The Reef Tank banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally had some time to take some pictures of the 400....here are a few selected pictures.....The tank is a 400 (84x36x30) with a 110 gallon sump...Any and all questions and comments are welcome. The tank has been set up since last September....300 pounds of LR, 550 pounds of Southdown sand....

Daybreak on the reef....

Left side of the tank

Middle section...

Right side of the tank....

Queen Conch....about 6" long....notice the 3 hermits on his back cleaning the shell. :D

Powder Blue tang....

Green Spot Mandarin...

LPS section....Hammer, frogspawn, Slipper, Torch

·
Registered
807 Posts
Andy, Nice tank, but the pics don't do it justice after you've seen it in person. Thanks for hosting the meeting. I still want some frags of your lps when you get some.

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Very nice set-up Andy! Keeps alot of us dreaming about a bigger tank!!;)

·
Professional newbie!
404 Posts
TANK ENVY!!

·
double cappuccino
1,633 Posts
Great pics! If you have one full with some object for scale, I would love to see that. It might help gain more perspective on the monstrous size. It will look dynamite in a couple years, I can just imagine...(insert drooling here).

bb

·
RRVAC member
209 Posts
my tank is 2.5 gallons...i could fit 160 of my tanks into your display, 204 if you count the sump. that's just downright silly.

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
seriously,

These pix do the system absolutely no justice,

Heck, just the sump is a good setup...

Thanks again for hosting the meet Andy, the shop looks great, and the tank and props in your porp system are doing extremely well!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts