The Reef Tank banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Nemo's Chamber Boy
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after looking at my schedual for the day on sunday, i have determined that it will not be very feasible for me to bring corals along for trading purposes, as they would be sitting in little bags from about 7 am until noon when people started ariving, and with some folks not getting there until 2 or 3 it would just be way to long sitting.

so...

bigdave, i will need to get together with you on the yellow zoo trade at some point, probably not this week because all of my free time is being spent running around for stuff for the meeting.

same deal with you charles. you had asked about a couple other things, so we can work that out when there is more time to chat.

wild44, the orange mushrooms will not be mailed to me until next week due to the seller having some minor health issues. so go ahead and hit the next person in the line for one of your mint and red shrooms. i will be sure to hold an orange for you and we can trade next month, or meet up some time in between.

jeff, i know it is hard to work trades with you due to your being long distance. i am going to set your frag in a nice place and hopefully it will grow some more polyps anyway. if you come up to visit your girlfriends family in the next couple weeks let me know and we can set up a meeting time, otherwise i will get it to ya next month. at any rate, i wanted you to come over to see if there was anything else you needed color wise.

hope i didnt dissapoint anyone, i know several of you were excited about the yellow zoos. steve has some in his tank, and i will be sure to point them out to you who are waiting so you can see that it will be worth the wait. i just have a ton of logistics to work out, and making sure that everyones frags are healthy at trade time (not to mention being busy durring trade time myself) means that i am going to have to back out for the day.

if this makes anyone decide to rethink their trades with me, i have no problem with that, though i do home to get a frag of whatever the trades were for next month :p

thanks for understanding.

ryan

G

·
hey ryan,
do you have alot of yellow zoo's? if so you got a pic i got a nice metallic silver skirt with metallic pink center id trade for some nice yellow zoo's

and i gota empty thermos sitting right next to me!

·
Nemo's Chamber Boy
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mn: not at the moment, but i hope to have some more ready by next meeting, hopefully you will be out here soon enough to get some trading in!

binny: yes i have a rock chip with a single polyp on it. if you want to stop by friday evening you can pick it up. or we can work a get together next week.

·
Nemo's Chamber Boy
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oops yep i still have a rock for ya. i will get it to ya next month then if that is ok. thanks for reminding me... i knew there was someone else.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.