The Reef Tank banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I went to the doctor and nothing is broken. The upper leg has a few pulled muscles, some severe brusing, and maybe a sprain or two. And my Butt is severly brused. I got pain meds from him too so it wont hurt. Thank godness im ok and thanks everybody for youre support.

·
Retired Wanderer
17,194 Posts
Where did the Alaska nickname come from? I would be afraid to move there personally given the danger.

Glad your leg is not broken and all you have is a bruise. All of TRT is pulling for you.

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It came from Tim 248...... and John theplatypus. I dont live in alaska but they call me that.
when I regestered I randomly chose a state. I really live in New Jersey near the NYC border.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
John it sounds like other that a brused bottom and ego all is well. there is still one more thing though..... you still have a WC to contend with.

Fred

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
fchidsey said:
John it sounds like other that a brused bottom and ego all is well. there is still one more thing though..... you still have a WC to contend with.

Fred
yes yes...... what a day man. Now to end i have to mix up another 10 gallons of water for a change!

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Well I'm glad you are OK and becareful on the WC.

Fred

·
Super Moderator
10,749 Posts
Glad to hear your OK!

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for youre support everybody!

I might drop a call to my friend the crane opporator to lift that wc water up da stairs for me :thumbup:

·
the shutterbug mod!
2,394 Posts
congrats on not being broken! Don't you have a water source on the same level as the tank? A bathroom? I'd try to avoid those stairs! Get well soon!!! :wavey:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts