The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Premium Member
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am actually pretty excited of the progress we are making on signing up new mfgs so I thought I'd share with you some further details... I've done two sessions of a couple of hours each to engage mfgs and I have the following very interested:

• Hydor
  • Lifegard
  • Reeflo
  • Hagen
  • Aqua Medic
I believe 2-3 will come forward in the next 2 weeks. :blob:

Stay tuned. ;)

· Premium Member
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just a quick note to update you that today I spoke with the folks at Lifegard Aquatics and they promised me an email with the first 5 products they'll be sending over for testing and review... :agree:

If they indeed come through... I'll be posting a thread about it tomorrow morning. :)

Just a heads up.

· Premium Member
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Oh well... I was expecting the email from Lifegard with the 5 products day before yesterday... I sent him a reminder yesterday and called him now... :rolleyes:

He said not to worry his delay doesn't mean he is not coming through... he will send me the specific products in the next day or two. :thumbup:

I asked him for:

2 pumps from the ones listed here

1-2 of the filter heaters listed here

1-2 of the UV Sterilizers listed herehttp://www.thereeftank.com/forums/..../dir:2/s:compare-uv-sterilizers-a-clarifiers/

We'll see what he comes back with. :)

· Carpe Noctem
17,077 Posts
At this stage we just kind of get what we get. Hopefully Alan can work something out later;) I'm just happy to see the program gaining momentum!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.