The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good mawnin', TRT!

Coffee's on for everyone! Looks like we've got a bunch of sleepyheads today. Maybe it needs to be a *uesday?

I'll check back in a minute to see what's going on with everyone.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to the whole crowd. Special needs for prayers on M'vlle.

·
The Muddy Mod
7,007 Posts
Mornin' Cath, Tim , Leverage, and Everyone!!

Gotta get ready and get outta here. I have to replace a PLC that went under water in a mechanical room. KAAA-CHING!!! :banana:

Have a Prosperous Day everyone!!! :agree:

·
Registered
434 Posts
Morning Cath, Tim and Leverage Lad. Got the coffee going. Have a great day.:dance:

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, Cath, Tim, Leverage, Butch, Cuda, & All! :)

Thanks for the coffee, Cath & Cuda, I really need that! May even have to drop a couple Centrum Silvers in mine!

More warmy & nice weather today but alas, still cooped up inside for work. Don't get me wrong; I enjoy my work but am needing a break!

Since my workload has been so heavy lately, haven't been to Cades Cove in a few weeks. Nothing to shoot with the camera except for Rosie out the back window. She made a rare late afternoon appearance yesterday and showed a little teeth this time....maybe she's getting tired of the 'store brand' birdseed???

Have a Terrific Tuesday, Everyone!

Dick:)

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,658 Posts
Morning! Cath,Tim,Leverage Lad,Butch,Cuda and the rest!Thanks for the coffee Cath!Have A Great Day All!

·
Super Moderator
26,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
backatcha, Tim, leverage lad, Butch, Cuda, Dick, George, John, and all the rest to follow :wavey:

Dick - sorry you're so couped up lately. Thanks for the continuing story of Rosie. Love those seeds on her nose.

Take a look at the bike ride happening at our library this weekend. http://www.infodepot.org/

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good morning, George & Platypus! :)

Cath, sign me up for the 100 Mile Loop on the bike ride! This is for motorcycles, isn't it??? :D

Glad you like this latest portrait of Rosie with her 'tough gal' face on!

Dick:)

·
Tang Lover
7,326 Posts
Morning Cath, Tim, Leverage lad, Butch, Cuda, Dick, George, John, and the rest of the Class.

yaaaaaawwwwwnnnn... man..hope this coffee kicks in soon. Got a lot to do today, and then another 6-midnite shift tonite.

hope everyone has a great day!!!

·
Super Moderator
22,076 Posts
Morning all!:wavey:

·
Stinky Slimey FEESH
2,718 Posts
Happy Tuesday Cath, Butch, Tims, Lev Lad, Dick, Cuda, all of TRT! Foggy and warm today, high about 94 - yikes! Lots of humidity in the air. Hope every one has a great day -

HHC

·
Premium Member
14,531 Posts
Morning Everyone I way overslept today Thanks for trying to get us up Cath ! Hope everyone has a great Tuesday

1 - 20 of 40 Posts