The Reef Tank banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Sumpless and Proud
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it's Friday and I'm sitting at home trying to wait patiently for the call from a friend that the Fed Ex man has arrived, but that's not the subject of this post.

On Tuesday, my new lights are supposed to be here from Underwater Creations. I just had to jump on here and give Lise and her crew a double-thumbs up. EXCELLENT customer service. She is right on top of things, takes the time to answer questions, etc. I noticed this morning that she has a new section "What you see is what you get." Beautiful, hand-selected corals....and what I consider to be reasonable prices for quality. She seems to be on the look out for beautiful and unusual items. I can't wait to order some of the new ricordias that she got in (and am patiently awaiting the new pics to be posted).....

Underwater Creations

Woohoo! I am so excited to have a quality, friendly on-line distributer to work with.....

More on the liveaquaria order later...

J.

·
Registered
371 Posts
:dance: :dance: The service is UNfrickinBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ordered on a sunday afternoon, and recvd my order, UPS ground on Tuesday!!

Lise is great!!!

another happy customer,

Lee:beer: :dance: :beer:

·
Registered
585 Posts
Jodi and Lee, Thank you. I't s been a long time since anyone told me I was "UnfrickenBELIEVABLE...OHHH you meant getting your order out. LOL

Jodi, Got the Ricordia Beautiful Blue's Oranges, some that almost look yellow. Come on over and take a look. I have some of the pictures almost ready to go up. Biggest colonies I've seen in a while

I'll be sure to add a little something to those orders ofyours for these kind words LOL

·
Sumpless and Proud
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just wanted to pull this thread back up. I got my bulbs yesterday. My tank looks amazing...sorry no pics this a.m. I had chinese food hangover last night.....I'll try to get some shots tonight and post them.

Great job Lise and Underwater Creations (TRT Sponsor)!!!!

Jodi

1 - 4 of 4 Posts