The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Good *uesday morning Vinnie and all to come.
Coffee's on. Cereal and milk.
Vinnie, I hope it isn't too bad. We had 3" Sunday, 2" yesterday and more forecast for today. Supposed to dry out after tomorrow.
FD today. Teaching EMT students on Wednesday.
Hope y'all have a great day and enjoy your short week.
Ray

·
Super Moderator
27,066 Posts
Good mawnin', Vinnie, Ray, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee and cereal. How about some nanners with that?

Vinnie - I hope you don't get drowned on your way to work or back home!

Ray - What's your total rain for the year?

Eeek. Going back to work today. Rain report: NONE for the week. Weird.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,659 Posts
Morning Vin and Ray! *hanks for *he coffee Vin and *he breakfas* Ray!Rain here *oday also,bu* no fun on a bike! be careful ou* *here Vin! Enjoy *he day all!

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, Vince, Ray, Cath, George & Everyone! :)

Mid-80's with some chance of showers today. Standard forecast for early Sept.

Had some of the best bbq ribs ever at my granddaughter's other grandparent's home yesterday. Deeelicious!

Ridin' in the rain can be wet, Vince. Take your galoshes along. :D

"Diversity". No rivalries here as a variety pack of butterflies share the bounty.

Have a Terrific Tuesday, Everyone!

Dick:)

·
little fishy girl
4,061 Posts
Good morning yall
Hope everyones doing ok. Not much going on around here were gonna go to the store later thats about it
Hope dougs doing ok he said he had the worst day ever on yesterdays post praying hes ok
Well yall have a good one and see yall later

·
Retired Wanderer
17,270 Posts
Morning all and bleh it is *uesday.

Lots of work.

Hope you are hanging in there and get things worked out Doug.

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
I don't know Cath. I tried to climb that high up the rain gauge, but my ladder isn't tall enough. LOL I'll have to try to remember and look tomorrow. It's been a bunch though.

·
Stinky Slimey FEESH
2,718 Posts
Good Toozday morning all of TRT - just a quick fly-over to say HELLO and hope everyone had a great weekend. I worked :<

Nice picture, Dick!

Be back as soon as possible,
HHC

·
Super Moderator
22,143 Posts
Morning all :thumbup:
Been pretty busy 'round here,, all mostly good

On past bizzyniss, I DID buy a car @ Auburn:blob:,,, not from the actual auction, but from a seller in the "car corral" section (private seller, going the old school "here it is w/ a fo' sale sign on it") the good/bad part is,, I think I have a buyer for it.(they also saw it when I did) , and came back after I threw down a deposit ,interested in it also. My seller gave them MY cell number and they called me (they did not know what I paid for it ;) )askin' if I was interested in selling it. Played it cool :cool:, and left them dangling so to speak. IF they don't like my price, I'll jus' keep it like originally planned. Will post pics hopefully later today of the new ride.

On to current events, my restaurant equipt. buying/diving buddy called me the other day and asked if I wanted to go on a "job" with him,,, (hmm, always wanted to get my foot in the door more with him,, as it ALWAYS leads to Mo' :fistcash:) He tells me he got the bid/contract to the "goods" of 2 separate setups at the FIELD MUSEUM in Chicago. Lil' restaurant setups, near Sue the Dino,,and the other(same vendor) on the 2nd floor.Lease was up and they bailed, so my buddy had the highest bid on the whole shebang. My "job" is to drive to/from there w/ one of the 3 truck-trailer combos,,, disconnect whatever 'lectrical devices involved,,and overall just stupervize the muscle he rounded up to lift/haul/heft said stuff to the trucks n trailers. NO heavy liftin' for moi,, just a lil electrical disco and watch others grunt n groan :D.
I'm told it'll be taking up my day/nite from 2 this afternoon 'til mebbe 1-2 in da morning,,based on how fast the gig goes.
Being it's the Field Museum, we will have to get "checked out" and have steenkin' badges to wear,, and likely be on camera during the whole deal.
Me being there will free up my buddy from doing all the "smart" work on 2 floors where he can work with on crew and myself with the other.

Might look weird with me sitting down on the da job(if/when my back rears it's painful side) but my buddy knows my history all too well.

Jus' hope I can handle the overall thing and live to stand upright to tell the tale LOL.

Better go round up a bunch of my tools of da trade, and hope not to leave nothin' home :doh: :confused:
(will try to iPhone some pics ;), when my part is done)

Hope everyone has a great day! :wavey:

·
Retired Wanderer
17,270 Posts
Wow, now I see why the holes were plugged or there was a funky band-aid wiring mess trying to get an O2 sensor at the junkyard. That was an expensive part for Veronica's Kia.

Work is insane, which is a good thing in this crappy economy.

Enjoy your Tuesday!

·
Administrator
46,861 Posts
Morning gang, still have not figured out where I am gonna go or do :(
Hope the day treats you all well

·
Registered
265 Posts
A terrific Tuesday to all!

·
little fishy girl
4,061 Posts
Ditto to what george said doug hope your doing ok were here for you

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Evening, Everybody! :)

Doug, keep your head up and hang tough, my friend.

Grass finally dried just enough to mow....it was getting thicker than I'd like. :(

Dick:)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts