The Reef Tank banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Ghetto Reefer 101
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two BAK PAKII skimmers for sale:

*IN-SUMP with a brand new maxijet / venturi kit upgrade, I bought the pump exactly 1 week ago, and have been using it in my sump for a week (this skimmer may already be spoken for, the guy is on vacation until tomorrow) The old rio pump is fine, I was just curious to see what the "upgrade" would do, if you rather have the rio I can switch the pumps out.

*HANG ON THE TANK BAKPAKII, this skimmer I got new for christmas this year.

Both run great and both are in great shape.........PM me offers or email me at [email protected]

I live in auburn and work in buford, I'm willing to meet you at a LFS near you/me, north of ATL, but may make an exception to go to Newnan awesome LFS there (excuse to go to the LFS), or you can pick it up from my work or home

·
Ghetto Reefer 101
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
sorry, my box was full...please redirect all PM's again, sorry..the box is empty now

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
CHAD....

What about your pal Hesstondc.....?

Just because I am in Purdue dosen't mean I don't want the sump skimmer.....:D

I am going to hold your star polyps hosstage.....lol

·
Ghetto Reefer 101
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Was up Hesstonc....did you read my post? I said the insump skimmer may be spoken for but the guy is out of town (that guy is you!!!!) derrrrrrrrrr, so do you want it?

I ordered my skimmer this morning.....a huge dent in the pocket book...I almost paid as much for my skimmer as I did for my tank, stand and sump.....ugggg!!!

·
Ghetto Reefer 101
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
me again, I forgot but I purchased the pre-skimmer (surface skimmer), for the hang on the tank BakpakII, it's only been used for like 2 months, I paid $19 for it (before shipping), I'll toss it in with the HOT bakpakII, it's a must have for the HOT BAKPAKII....it doesn't increase preformance I think, it just removes the layer of gunk from the surface of your water.

·
Ghetto Reefer 101
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I may still have one of this guys for sale....anyone interested?

·
Ghetto Reefer 101
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
whatever you want to pay!!!! hehehehe....looking to get $75 each

·
Ghetto Reefer 101
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
still have them...must not be skimmer season yet.....

·
Summer and Alyssa's Daddy
2,679 Posts
I am gonna go ahead and ask "She who must be obeyed", that is if I don't get into trouble with the comments above. I was going to ask if you will take 50 bucks for the HOT one. If so, I am gonna ask her. Keep in mind that I won't use the biobale and I am guessing the other one is a in sump used one?

·
Ghetto Reefer 101
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i tossed the bio-bale in the trash the day i opened the box....that stuff serves little purpose in a reef, especially when one already has over 100lbs of LR.....

i'd really like to get $75 each.....the HOT is brand new, perfect condition etc......but I guess if I have to drop the price i'll drop you a line ((note there is currently another BAKPAK for sale on this forum for $50, i'm not sure the age/condition of it though)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts