The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning, everyone :wavey:

Coffee, hot tea, oatmeat with raisins, chopped pecans, cinnamon, and brown sugar. Toast and cocoa, too.

See you all later.

Retired Wanderer
We actually have rain and 50 degree temps in the forecast tomorrow and on the weekend.

There was no precipitation to speak of here this winter so everything is dry as a bone. Hope there is something measureable.

The mountains though are expected to get pounded again. Looks like it should be some awesome powder for this coming weekend.

Well hopefully today I'll find out a little more about our new plan at work. I have three machines going and would rather just hide and finish building them instead of going to meetings. :arg:

Super Moderator
Fry Daddy! Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse
Just go back from the eye doctor, Hate the feeling and bright lights after they dilate your eyes. eyes are fine even better since the last time I had a vision check, I will get new glasses before I leave out next Wed.

spaceman spiff
Just go back from the eye doctor, Hate the feeling and bright lights after they dilate your eyes. eyes are fine even better since the last time I had a vision check, I will get new glasses before I leave out next Wed.
i went last month, and they let me pay an extra $10 to take pictures of my eyes and avoid dilation. A good $10 spent.

Mommy Mod
pink, what happen to the old white plaster ?
like zillions of colors to chose from - even glow in the dark ;)

i went last month, and they let me pay an extra $10 to take pictures of my eyes and avoid dilation. A good $10 spent.
a VERY good 10 bucks spent!

Retired Wanderer
Well just got back from obtaining a duplicate social security card as mine is long lost.

Anyone that wants government to do anything should sit for two hours in an office with drunks and druggies and people in sweat pants 200 lbs overweight. Out of 100 people there were only three that appeared to be of retirement age. The green paint and ancient floor tiles created a unique ambience to complement the odor of gin in the morning.

My time at the window was maybe two minutes.

Back to work now....gotta figure out how to document my latest contraption. :beer:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.