The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it's back to reallity today. The long weekend is over and the summer heat has begun. It hit 92d in the service drive a work yesterday. Gonna be the same today.
I hope everyone enjoyed the holliday and has a wonderful day today.

·
Premium Member
7,007 Posts
Good Morning Tom, and Everyone!

Coffee's On!!

Tom's right..it's back to the grind, but a shortened week, at least..

What's the downside to being the biggest drummer in the school band?
They make you carry the biggest drum!!

Have a great day everyone!

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, Tom, Butch, & All! :)

Hot and muggy here too, with 90's temp & humidity!

Still feeling lousy but have to go to work today. Spent the whole 4-day weekend at home. :(

autochek said:
Well it's back to reallity today.
"Reality Today". Is that a new tv show? :D

Hey, Butch; he looks real happy with that drum! Great photo! I made the mistake of buying my son a drum set when he was little and he became a drummer...still playing nearly 30 years later!!!

Have a Terrific Tuesday, Everyone!

Dick:)

·
Super Moderator
27,070 Posts
Good mawnin', Tom, Butch, Dick, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee, Butch :)

Hey, Tom- I really enjoyed your balloon pix yesterday:cool: Did you all go each day for the festivities, or what? Glad you had good weather. Please post more photos balloons!

Butch - he sure does look like he's having fun playing the bass drum. He's got the toughest part in marching band if they march behind horses, since he can't see what's ahead on the road. Needs to watch the person in front of him to see if that person side-steps :funny:

Dick - good to see your son kept up with his drum set :agree: Bummer on your GI still giving you fits. What is M.E. up to these days?

Yes indeed, Tom. Hot and muggy are the words for the day. Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone. Safe traveling for anyone still on the way home from the weekend.

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, Cath & Chris! :)

Thanks, Cath & Chris!

Cath, ME has been taking it easy and resting up from the rigors of school. She and her mom did some shopping, movie, etc., this weekend and trying to keep from getting what I've got!

Dick:)

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,659 Posts
*orning all!at least it's *uesday!Hope all had a Great weekend!Dick Hope it wears off today!Have A Great Day All!It's hot and Humid here also!

·
Tang Lover
7,326 Posts
Morning Butch, Dick, Cath, Chris, George, Tim, and the rest of the class!

Dick...hope you get to feelin' better soon!!

WOW did we get a LOT done this weekend. Well...everything except the "resting" part. hehehe

Had 3 days off, but I feel like I worked two weeks of overtime! hahah But everything's startin' to fall in line for the wedding!!

Still got a few odd's and ends which I need to get on top of today....so off I go.

Hope everyone has a GREAT "psuedo-*onday"!

l8r, g8rs

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Cath, I only got to go for Sunday afternoon.I will post more pics tomorrow. I have some from the frisbee dog competition also.

·
Premium Member
14,532 Posts
Good Morning Everyone!
Shouldn't it be *uesday?

Here is a pic of Violet from yesterday she was "helping" plant the flower bed

·
Registered
440 Posts
Great googly mooglie It feels like *onday times two. Gona be hot too. Have a good day everybody. Friday will be here early for me this week.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Hey did anyone see the men's lacrosse final yesterday? Congratulations to the Virginia Cavaliers. Undefeated and national champs.

But UMass gave them a better game than anyone expected. Umass had to upset second ranked Maryland to get to the final game, (and had a few other upsets along the way.)

The good news is that there were 47,000 people in attendance which was a record crowd for a lacrosse game, and the final four weekend attendance was also a record. And best of all it was broadcast on ESPN in HD. I think that lacrosse, probably needs HD on a big screen for it to catch on. They sort of have the same problem as hockey, small ball (puck) that travels too fast to be seen on SD and small screens.

·
The Bitter Mod
7,059 Posts
drsyme said:
Hey did anyone see the men's lacrosse final yesterday? Congratulations to the Virginia Cavaliers. Undefeated and national champs.

But UMass gave them a better game than anyone expected. Umass had to upset second ranked Maryland to get to the final game, (and had a few other upsets along the way.)

The good news is that there were 47,000 people in attendance which was a record crowd for a lacrosse game, and the final four weekend attendance was also a record. And best of all it was broadcast on ESPN in HD. I think that lacrosse, probably needs HD on a big screen for it to catch on. They sort of have the same problem as hockey, small ball (puck) that travels too fast to be seen on SD and small screens.

I watched that game. It was the first lacrosse game I've seen since leaving Annapolis 10 years ago.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
theplatypus said:
I watched that game. It was the first lacrosse game I've seen since leaving Annapolis 10 years ago.
Good! It is really a great game and there should be more schools with teams, imo. The ACC tournament was only 3 teams this year, Maryland, Virginia, and North Carolina. Virginia got a bye because the Dukies had been bad boys.

·
Administrator
46,877 Posts
Morning Gang, here I sit waiting on everyone to get their butts in gear AGAIN :(
Had a great visit but it will be nice to get home,looks like it might be sunny and dry for the trip home :)

·
Super Moderator
27,070 Posts
Good to see more of my TRT friends since I posted earlier :)

Great photo of Violet, Kelli! I can just see her helping with that project :dance:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts