The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,214 Posts
Good morning Vinnie & TRT Faithful

Thnx for the coffee Vinnie

Extra long day yesterday...had every intention of perusing TRT..felt asleep~

I need to go back to *onday's thread and see what I missed.

Another georgious day coming.....Have begun mowing pastures with horses. I'll get a pic of these horses @ work.

Enjoy everyday

·
Super Moderator
27,066 Posts
Good mawnin', Vinnie, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee. I see Dave out there, and I'm wondering what he has to offer in the way of breakfast food. I'll check back in a minute.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

·
Super Moderator
27,066 Posts
Another georgious day coming.....Have begun mowing pastures with horses. I'll get a pic of these horses @ work.
Yes! I'd like to see a photo of that, Dave.

Breakfast fajitas today! Fruit cup with nanners, peaches, blueberries, and strawberries. Yummm

Dick - Sorry to hear about your leg being so painful yesterday. :(

·
Stinky Slimey FEESH
2,718 Posts
Good Toozday morning Vinnie, Dave, Cath and all of TRT - - Vinnie, please send rain this way! Thanks for the breakfast, Cath, think I'll have a bunch of berries and coffee! Really hot and dry here again today, but we're hoping a Gulf front brings moisture, heat warnings for everyone working outside, it's ridiculous.

Off to work, have a great day all!
HHC

·
Administrator
46,864 Posts
Good Morning Vin, Dave, Cath , HHC, been wrestling with this (*&[email protected]*$*%&) puter trying to get rid of some annoying issues L* I am about to call it a night. I can see dawn over the mt, and I am beat.
Hope Toozday goes better for everyone, I will have coffee and cowboy breakfast later, when i get up

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, Vince, Dave, Cath, HHC, Doug, & Everyone! :)

93f and hot today!

Taking an 'accidental' long late afternoon nap and then not being able to go back to sleep til after 2:30 AM is not a good thing. :( Makes me sleep late and running very late for getting ready for another long work day.

Gotta run!

Dick:)

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Good morning Vinnie, Dave, Cath, HHC, Doug and all to come.
Same here Vinnie. Forecast high is 94, but seeing as it is 91 already, I am kind of dubious. Slight chance of rain today, but 50% tomorrow all the way through the weekend.
Do not tempt the squirrel Dave. Pictures have been promised and pictures it shall be!
Thanks for the breakfast Cath. How is the renovation coming.
Good luck getting your computer to behave Doug.
Day one of Rescue class went well. 2nd day of academics this evening. Saturday is 50% for rain / thunderstorms. Rain I can deal with, but T-storms will put a damper on the training.
Y'all have a good day!
Ray

·
Super Moderator
22,143 Posts
Morning all :thumbup:
Hoping/planning on getting a few needed things done b4 I gotta head in for work this afternoon. When i work my 3-11's it seems like there is a countdown clock ticking away the minutes/hrs until i gotta stop whatever I'm doing and get ready to head out to work:mad:, so today I got my mindset all locked in place and "gonna " I hope , getting the things I want to get done this morning (leaving for work @ noon stinks big time :angry: )

Dick, hope your leg starts to feeling better, sad to hear you had a extra bad day :agree:.

Coffee's on here too, gonna grab one of Cath's b-fast fajitas if there are any left :rolleyes:, and head to the shop here ta start my to-do list:drool:.

Hope everyone has a great day! :wavey:

·
little fishy girl
4,061 Posts
good morning gang hope all is well with everyone we sleep in late this am just having a lazy day but of course we will be swimming later and they wanted tacos and nachos for dinner so thats what were having. well everyone have a great day and see yall later

·
Administrator
46,864 Posts
Remorning Gang, didn't sleep long enough, but I have to finish the mower and cut the grass, looks like we may hit 91F today, oh boy :)
Have a great toozday, I am going to to start a coffee IV

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Evening, Everybody! :)

No showers were forecast but we got a pretty good thunderstorm with heavy rain around 4:00. Maybe a few more stragglers tonight. Sure wish we could share some of these grass growers with HHC.

Morning Dick, sorry about the leg still giving you .
Dick, hope your leg starts to feeling better, sad to hear you had a extra bad day .
Thanks, Ray & Jeff. Today's work was just about like yesterday. If just didn't absolutely have to be done, I wouldn't go. Next couple days look like more hard work. Dr. revised his earlier estimate of 6-8 weeks to 'a few months' to heal completely. :(

OMG I am so epically bored at work right now. my team is all away on trips or not at the office I am the only one and I finished my work for the WEEK yesterday morning. I would feel more useful staring at my reef at home or playing xbox.
Just try to act busy or somebody will find something for you to do. ;)

On to the rest of the evening.....

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
the thing is I want someone to give me a task. I get migranes if my brain has nothing to direct its energy at.
I was just saying that tongue in cheek.....being bored at work is boring.

·
little fishy girl
4,061 Posts
well it's bed time so you guys have a good one and i will talk to everyone tomorrow, dick hope that leg gets better,
good night from the tin box

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
We got hammered by an extremely powerful thunderstorm a while ago. My power flickered off but came back on. A little farther away in Knoxville, power was out over a wide area and lots of trees down. FishGirl was at a movie in a mall when the power went out and stayed out! She made it home ok but it was a scary evening. All seems calm now.

Thanks, Pat, and you have a good night.

Night, All!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts