The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
The camaro loving reefer
3,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
good morning, again i get to start the thread? im off to class, i have coffee and French toast, if you like. cya all later hope everyone has a great day.
i have to take my gf back to collage, she has been at my house for 3 weeks, its going to be sad to see her go.

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Good morning nic! Thanks for the coffee and french toast! That's something we hardly ever fix around here but it's one of our favorites! I'll throw in a poptart or two.
Sorry your gf has to go back. All good things must come to an end. Of course that's easier said from my end LOL.

Good morning everyone else!
Have a great day!

·
Super Moderator
28,520 Posts
Good mawnin', Nic, Eric, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee and French toast. Dave gave us some VT maple syrup to go along with that. Bummer on your girlfriend having to leave after a nice Christma holiday.

Eric - Poptarts will make a good afternoon snack. Thanks!

Hi, HHC! Hi, Dave!

Whew, we were busy yesterday! We're going to be getting a new database system later this month, so that should be interesting.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

·
Big Fishy little pond
923 Posts
no noise, please no noise still trying to wake up. ill take lots of coffee, sorry to hear ya gf gots to go back to school nic but soon you both be out and then want to get rid of each other lol. late day yesterday at work 14 hour day got home took shower hit pillow. supposed to call LFS to see if they got me anemone in today but im thinking i should wait until after my transfer to the 75. less stressful for the new inhabitant i do believe. well i might as well get ready for work, have a great day guys and gals

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Good morning gang.
Got the drains at the house unplugged yesterday.
My new crew is motivated to work out, so that should help me get back into the exercise routine.
Have to hang out this morning to accompany my daughter to traffic court on base.
Hope y'all have a great day!
Ray

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, Nic, Eric, Cath, CJ, Ray, & Everyone! :)

Forecast is 50f and sunshine today. Weather would fair up after we had to go back to work. :( Today has potential to be a long one but will just have to wait and see how it works out.

French toast sounds good, Nic. I'll pass on the pop tart, Eric.

Cath, "new database" makes my hair stand on end! Hope the installation goes smoothly.

CJ, 14 hour days will do that to ya. Hope today is easier.

My new crew is motivated to work out, so that should help me get back into the exercise routine.
Have to hang out this morning to accompany my daughter to traffic court on base.
The new crew might be exercise oriented but the important thing is, 'can they cook'?? :p
Traffic court? :eek: Hope that turns out ok for her.

If this is your cat, please come get it. It's eating my cat's food. :angry: Cheap collar and no tags.

Have a Terrific Tuesday, Everybody!

Dick:)

·
Super Moderator
Fry Daddy! Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse
28,553 Posts
Good Morning Everyone!!

I slept in, have a Doctors appointment today, Will go in after that.

Good luck with the cat Dick, looks like your new cat to me.

Have a great Day!

·
The camaro loving reefer
3,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
afternoon all.
cj-waiting on the nem sounds like a good idea, i would even go so far to wait a month or 2 before adding one.
cya all later, have a good rest of the day.

·
Administrator
49,479 Posts
Good Morning Gang. had to get up and stoke the fire so I thought I would pop in for a few.
Still foggy, funky, and cold :(
I recommend waiting on the nem till the newer tank has had time to settle down as well
Good Luck with traffic court Ray.
Hope the day goes well Dick

·
Super Moderator
22,768 Posts
Evening all :D
Day turn #1 one in this stretch of them is done,,,,gawd i hate 'em :angry:

Not exactly a great vibe at home now, our 16+yr old mini doxie is going for that last ride to the vet on Friday :cry: . Adopted/rescued from a rescue org that got her from a breeder that was gonna put her down "cuz she was too small to breed" all those yrs ago, one Halloween nite. Blyth could not wait til the planned day after, and since we get no T&T'rs we called and asked if we could pick her up a day early, and did so that nite.

Sweet Pea's legs were looking arthritic/weak a lil while ago, and now she is having what appears to be lack of muscle strength/bowel-bladder function, and in addtion to being close to virtually blind and mostly deaf nowadays, her quality of life is next to nil, and a hard decision had to be made.

16+yrs of being with us, compared to what the other option woulda been, qualifies for a good run, in both Blyth's and my book;), but it's never easy to make that call :wzbigcry:.

Guess that's all i got to say now,,,,

Hope everyone has/had a great day:D

1 - 20 of 85 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.